Pledge Revitalizing Oil with Natural Orange Oil uploaded by Niurmar G.

BY PLEDGE

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Cleans & Revitalizes Wood. to a Lasting Luster The unique formula in Pledge® with Orange Oil contains natural orange oil that cleans & gives a conditioning treatment to all your wood surfaces in an instant.  The convenient trigger sprayer allows you to quickly & evenly apply Pledge® with Orange Oil, leaving your wood with a lasting luster.  Like all Pledge® products, there is no waxy build-up. Good for a variety of surfaces, including today s lighter contemporary woods like pine, teak, oak & walnut. see more...

Barbie Lyn G.
Mcallen, TX
I have a lot of wood in my home, we used this a couple times a month to leave it loookinh fresh and revitalized, love the orange scent gives my home a welcoming aroma!
Annarose G.
Ludowici, GA
This is a product I remember my grandma having us use to clean her wood things in the house. Now I use it for my cabinets, the table my husband made for our family and just a freshen up look for our wood counter top too.
Vanessa M.
Hialeah, FL
This is an ok product keaces my table shiny but a bit too oily and I have to pre clean before using this I mainly use it for the shine
San V.
Perfect to give natural shine to your furniture. Nice scent. Good price. Great product.
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
Works really good to polish wooden furniture. Very nice scent and it's reasonably priced. I also find that it works better than the pray kind and it also cleans the surface while polishing it.