Pledge Pre-Moistened Everyday Wipes Multi Surface - 25 CT uploaded by deanna h.

BY PLEDGE

Pledge® Multi Surface Everyday Wipes.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Quick, easy, no residue clean.
Safe for use on:
Granite.
Metal.
Wood.
Glass.
Electronics.
Peel & reseal.
25 pre-moistened wipes.
7in x 8in (17.7cm x 20.3cm). see more...

• Are this good for wood finish I just bought them I'm afr...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else find these dry out very quickly?2 Answers
  • Do these Pledge wipes really work?3 Answers
Jennifer F.
Princeton, FL
These things are AMAZING. If you don't believe that they really do work on multiple surfaces without leaving streaks, then I bet you to try this out. I really enjoy this brand because for one wipe I clean my mirrors and for the other I cleaned all of my wooden furniture. And then I used a third wipe to clean the stainless steel fixtures in the sink. It was AWESOME. And great for dorms where having multiple cleaning products is both expensive and takes up a lot of room.
Lynn T.
I use these every Monday to clean my work desk, the smell is so yummy like orange Jell-O. I guess I shouldn't say yummy... Just scented. Gotta wipe away those dust , it's a constant problem in offices. But it helped me get ready for the work week and the dread of Monday morning because the smell to me is uplifting. A sheet goes a long way.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These work super well i recommend them to any mom for on the go use, They work for sticky situations They work for in the car use, In the home use. Just don't use them on stained surfaces. I will defiantly be buying these again. I'm a repeat consumer of these.
deanna h.
I love them easy to use I use them on my TV's screens and on my lap top screens I also dust with them , they do a very good job and when you get done cleaning you just throw it away , instead of having old rags laying around and having to wash them , I also use them for just wiping off the counter they clean great if you haven't try them yet you should give them try you would love it !!
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these so much. Dusting is one of my least favorite things to do when cleaning, but these make it less of a hassle. These wipes are super convenient and actually last me longer than the spray does. The smell is also really nice.
Melissa P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really like using these for everyday spot cleaning. It smells great and cleans well. I really like that it's for multiple surfaces and I don't have to switch to a different product/ rag just to go from wood to glass.
Daisy F.
Costa Mesa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these wipes! With an almost 2 year old toddler, these are great! His fingerprints end up everywhere. These are awesome. No streaks no greasy residue.
Selena K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These work just as good as the spray, but I prefer the spray because I notice I tend to use a lot more wipes which doesn't last very long then the spray.a
Jo C.
Peoria, AZ
These wipes are great for cleaning the TV and around the computers. It picks up the dust and does not smear it all over. Leaves no streaks.
Mandy R.
Does a wonderful job you are not smelling chemicals or using to much they work great! love to use when touching up on missed spots in a hurry
Nicole A.
Fayetteville, NC
Do these Pledge wipes really work?
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone else find these dry out very quickly?
galdina r.
Fresno , CA
Are this good for wood finish I just bought them I'm afraid to used them and ruin my wood

Kohl's