Pledge Multisurface Cleaner - Antibacterial

by Pledge

Kills 99.9% of Bacteria†(and makes your home look great, too).

Pledge Multisurface Cleaner - Antibacterial Does this product leave any sort of film or tacky feeling on surfaces?
Has anyone else got this spring cleaning done and then done it all over again? [product:pledge-multi-surface-antibacterial-everyday-cleaner] [product:lysol-disinfecting-wipes-lemon] [product:clorox-scentiva-disinfecting-multi-surface-cleaner] Febreze Fabric Refresher Pet Odor Eliminator Air Freshener (27 Fl oz) [product:gain-mr-clean-concentrated-cleaner-with-gain-original-scent] [product:gain-original-flings-with-oxi-boost-febreze-freshness] [product:gain-dryer-sheets]
#SelfQuarantineClean : What new cleaning products have you tried since being on self isolation? How were they? Did they do a good job? [product:pledge-multi-surface-antibacterial-everyday-cleaner]
Start your review of Pledge Multisurface Cleaner - Antibacterial!
Product Highlights
Pledge not only does a great job cleaning, it leave a wonderful smell.in reviews
Beverly T.
Madison, NC
Pledge Multisurface Cleaner - Antibacterial uploaded by Beverly T.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This product works well goes on clear and wipes off smooth. Furniture is nice and shines afterwards and as a plus it kills germs. I purchased the citrus scent but, I can’t really smell it so don’t purchase based on smell. The cost was 4.50 at Dollar general but, works well for the price.
Sandee B.
Edmond, OK
Decorator Expert Level 2
Pledge Multisurface Cleaner - Antibacterial uploaded by Sandee B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love that this pledge is antibacterial. I've used it about 6 times now and really impressed. Just remember a little bit goes a long way!
Lori A.
Baltimore, MD
Pledge Multisurface Cleaner - Antibacterial uploaded by Lori A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this product. It kills 99.9% of bacteria. It cleans and sanitizes hard surfaces has a fresh Citrus smell which is an overpowering. You can use it on sealed wood, wood laminate, glass mirrors, stainless steel, Plastics, sealed granite, sealed marble, Electronics Chrome and Quartz. It is good to use on dust and messes fingerprints and smudges and smears. [product:pledge-multisurface-cleaner---antibacterial]
Tonya L.
Garrettsville, OH
Decorator Expert Level 4
Pledge Multisurface Cleaner - Antibacterial uploaded by Tonya L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is amazing, and it smells great too! I have been using it for years, and I plan on buying more when it’s gone. Highly recommend
Kelsie S.
Lk Cormorant, MS
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and does a great job! I recommend buying this product! It isn’t expensive and is so refreshing! It’s very effective and I use it during my weekly cleaning! I also love that it’s multipurpose so I don’t feel like I’m hurting different surfaces by using it on multiple things!
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Pledge Multisurface Cleaner - Antibacterial uploaded by Lisa B.
Pledge Multisurface Cleaner - Antibacterial there are so MANY reasons I love this multi surface cleaner!! All you need is ONE product to clean: sealed wood, wood laminate, glass, mirrors. Stainless steal, mirrors, sealed granite, sealed marble, electronics, and chrome!! How many of you spend extra money thinking you need some special cleaner for each of those. Makes shopping much easier and definitely easier on the wallet. Wait for it..... it cleans all those surfaces without having to put any muscle behind it!! LOVE PLEDGE 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Kat J.
Decorator Expert Level 6
2,107 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the convenience of this multi-surface cleaner,... It sprays out in a super fine mist and once you wipe it, it makes just about every surface shiny and sparkling within seconds. I like to use this after dry-dusting to ensure that my furniture and shelves and counters are completely clean and spotless. Plus, the antibacterial factor is always an added plus. I feel secure and happy using this Pledge product in my home, and I always recommend it to my friends.
Julia Z.
Pledge Multisurface Cleaner - Antibacterial uploaded by Julia Z.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This is great multiuse polish. I use it on wood , plastic, metal anf chrome. It makes everything very shiney for a long time. I tried it on glass and didn't work at all. It made my mirror all smuged and foggy. It removes dust, fingerprints and smudges from the furniture but not glass . Smells is very clean. It's very reasonably priced.
Logan R.
I love the scent. It’s perfect for my granite countertops and for all the wood I have in my house! I like that I don’t have to use two separate products.
Kaeli F.
Bowling Green, KY
If you like to have a light citrus scent around the house I highly recommend you pick this product up next time you're at the store!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alayna H.
Ottawa
il y a 3 mois
Sandra G. il y a 3 mois
No it takes a little while to dry this it's good.