BY PLEDGE #14 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Premoistened wipes remove dust, dirt, smudges and fingerprints from a variety of surfaces. Effective on sealed wood, glass, mirrors, stainless steel, chrome, sealed marble and granite, appliances, countertops, porcelain and electronics. No need to switch products. Leaves a streak-free shine. Towel/Wipe Type: Wet Wipes; Application: Electronics;Furniture;Office Equipment; Applicable Material: Glass;Granite;Metal;Stainless Steel;Wood. ~ Includes 12 packs of 25 cleaning wipes each.DRKCB214629. CB214629. Pledge Pledge Multi-surface Wipes.

• Who said pledge was just for wood furniture?!!1 Answers
  • "One step cleaning which is much better than a can and a rag!" in 1 review
  • "super easy to use don't have to worry about wasting a ton of paper towels and I love the orange smell!" in 1 review
tina S.
Arnold, MD
These are very effective at removing dust and other loose dirt on surfaces. I love the scent, I know that lemon pledge is one of the things that get past on generation to generation, so it just reminds you of when you were a kid.
PROS
* more convenient the the spray bottle and rag way of dusting.
* Smells wonderful and clean.
* Very effective at removing all the loose dirt & dust off surface.

CONS
*Wish the wipes were bigger
* There are several store brands that are almost exactly the same but, cost less.
Overall they are a great product that does work very well, I guess it comes down to what you need them for and for polishing, dusting and light cleaning they are great.
Sue S.
I love multi use pledge! I usually buy the spray, but have purchased these a few times. I love being able to clean and wipe everything with this wipes. Even mirrors. I use them to clean my wooden cabinets in the bathroom and kitchen. They come out so nice. Even water marks from the drips. I even use them on all my mobile device screens. I've never seen any streaks either. Probably one of the best cleaning products out there because you can use on literally everything.
Palmira B.
I use the pledge multi surface wipes for my furniture my wooden furniture my metal furniture actually too and it it always leaves the furniture really clean and shiny and it helps with the wear of the furniture so it doesn't show on the scratches and stuff if it does have it and I really recommend it it's very affordable very easy to find in the in the cleaning Isles at any stores
Rebecca M.
Lancaster, CA
I’ve never used the pledge wipes but I am rating the normal Pledge Lemon Scented Furniture Polish. Works really well, I find it works better with a paper towel rather than any other fiber or micro fiber cloths. The dust stays away for a few days longer than using other furniture polishes. It’s a bit pricey, so I like to buy the cheap stuff. But you get what you pay for.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
The pledge wipes were pretty handy when I needed to dust my wood furniture and also my blinds. I like the wipes because they are easy to use and hold on to the dust really well. My only gripe is that they don't stay moist very long even when you close the package correctly. What is good though is that even without the moisture they still cleaned really well.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have used this wipes to clean counter tops and even my bathrooms. Very easy to use and clean well. I would repurchase and recommend them. Worth the value. We should always have wipes available to clean messes after our little ones.
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
I think what I like most about these is how convenient they are. If I'm in a rush and don't want to pull out my entire cleaning supplies these work just fine. They smell nice and they don't leave too much of a film on my surfaces. They're handy for quick cleaning. I'd recommend them to anyone whose had to speed clean.
Christal W.
Amissville
I love this product. It being for every surface makes it alot better for me. Being the mother of two small kids they touch everything and it's nice to have on product that I can use on just about everything. I did think they were a little pricey for how many you get but in the long run it makes cleaning easier.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
Another hurray for pledge !!👏 making my life and others much easier by putting Pledge and paper towels in one ☝️ ... handy and convenient!! I love being able to dust and toss these babies away... available at wal mart and a good price point too ! Try them out I guarantee you will enjoy them in your home 🏡❤️
Staci F.
Ada, OK
These are great wipes that are super handy to have around the house. They do a great job for dusting the tv stands and bookshelves. They get dirty rather fast so you can end up having to use a few wipes in one cleaning. I’m not fond of the packaging either, ours dried up from not being closed well enough.
Catie R.
Who said pledge was just for wood furniture?!!