Pledge Multi-Surface Wipes uploaded by Connor M.

BY PLEDGE

Premoistened wipes remove dust, dirt, smudges and fingerprints from a variety of surfaces. Effective on sealed wood, glass, mirrors, stainless steel, chrome, sealed marble and granite, appliances, countertops, porcelain and electronics. No need to switch products. Leaves a streak-free shine. Towel/Wipe Type: Wet Wipes; Application: Electronics;Furniture;Office Equipment; Applicable Material: Glass;Granite;Metal;Stainless Steel;Wood. ~ Includes 12 packs of 25 cleaning wipes each.DRKCB214629. CB214629. Pledge Pledge Multi-surface Wipes.

• is anyone else obsessed with this wipes? I use them all t...2 Answers
  • Who said pledge was just for wood furniture?!!1 Answers
  • Do these wipes work on stainless steel appliances? Will t...1 Answers
Pledge Multi-Surface Wipes

Start your review of Pledge Multi-Surface Wipes!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "super easy to use don't have to worry about wasting a ton of paper towels and I love the orange smell!" in 1 review
  • "One step cleaning which is much better than a can and a rag!" in 1 review
Kingston, PA
THE BEST MULTI-SURFACE WIPES EVER. They are great for mirrors, counter tops, dressers, tables, chairs, shelves- anything! They don't leave any residue behind and they make dusting and cleaning super easy. I stock up on these when I see them in stock in the store- they tend to run out quickly!
Cookson , OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Pledge Multi-Surface Wipes are a super great, convenient product to have in your cleaning supplies collection. Great for daily use, and the lemon scent is really fresh and clean. I definitely recommend.
Fairmont, WV
I think these are great. Dust is something I can’t stand! I also have a daughter and 3 dogs and I hate constantly spraying an aerosol or anything around my beloved babies. These are so nice to just grab a cloth and get rid of all the dust and pet fur. I definitely recommend!
I like using these wipes to clean my coffee table, tv stand, dressers, nightstands and end tables. The pick up dust and dirt well and are pretty thick/good quality. The lemon scented ones are the best cause they leave behind a great smell!
Ca
These dry out really fast. Even if you close the packet when you've grabbed a wipe, they still dry out really fast. I wouldn't buy these again. I thought it as a waste of money. I didn't think they were very effective.
Belton, TX
This product did not work for me it dried up and was not able to use all pads since I live in a hot climate weather I did try to keep package in dry area and sealed properly but was not for me.
Richmond Dale, OH
You can't go wrong with pledge pledge has been around forever cleans better than pretty much anything on the market and now that it's in a wipe that's the best thing to do
panama city beach
These wipes are so nice and quick to use, perfect when I only have a few minutes and can wipe down all ya surfaces and know I am disinfecting. If they are the primary cleaning I think it would become expensive but to have for quick use they’re fantastic.
Chandler , AZ
I love multi use pledge! I usually buy the spray, but have purchased these a few times. I love being able to clean and wipe everything with this wipes. Even mirrors. I use them to clean my wooden cabinets in the bathroom and kitchen. They come out so nice. Even water marks from the drips. I even use them on all my mobile device screens. I've never seen any streaks either. Probably one of the best cleaning products out there because you can use on literally everything.
Phoenix, AZ
I use the pledge multi surface wipes for my furniture my wooden furniture my metal furniture actually too and it it always leaves the furniture really clean and shiny and it helps with the wear of the furniture so it doesn't show on the scratches and stuff if it does have it and I really recommend it it's very affordable very easy to find in the in the cleaning Isles at any stores
Decorator Expert Level 1
Do these work on granite?
Greensburg, PA
Do these wipes work on stainless steel appliances? Will they leave streaks?
Who said pledge was just for wood furniture?!!

Pledge Multi-Surface Wipes

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email