Pledge Multi-Surface Wipes uploaded by Connor M.

BY PLEDGE

Premoistened wipes remove dust, dirt, smudges and fingerprints from a variety of surfaces. Effective on sealed wood, glass, mirrors, stainless steel, chrome, sealed marble and granite, appliances, countertops, porcelain and electronics. No need to switch products. Leaves a streak-free shine. Towel/Wipe Type: Wet Wipes; Application: Electronics;Furniture;Office Equipment; Applicable Material: Glass;Granite;Metal;Stainless Steel;Wood. ~ Includes 12 packs of 25 cleaning wipes each.DRKCB214629. CB214629. Pledge Pledge Multi-surface Wipes.

Pledge Multi-Surface Wipes
  • "super easy to use don't have to worry about wasting a ton of paper towels and I love the orange smell!" in 1 review
  • "One step cleaning which is much better than a can and a rag!" in 1 review
Toby K.
New Rochelle, NY
I use this product on multiple surfaces...my desk, cabinets (made of pine), computer monitor, keyboard, and even computer mouse...and it does a very good job at removing any dirt/grime/grease. The little baggie reseals by itself (you simply fold the cover back over and it has a small piece of sticky material to keep the flap closed), and it's easy to remove one wipe at a time from the bag., much like you remove kleenex from a box.

What I also like about these wipes is that, while they are moistened with cleaning detergent, they also soak up fluids a good bit. I've cleaned up a trillion soda spills on my desk with these wipes, and didn't need a paper towel to soak up the soda...these wipes did the job by themselves.

They are strong enough to hold up for any basic cleaning tasks...they never fall apart during wiping.

I'd recommend these to anyone looking for a quick solution to wipe up any sort of dirty/dusty surface.
Sue S.
I love multi use pledge! I usually buy the spray, but have purchased these a few times. I love being able to clean and wipe everything with this wipes. Even mirrors. I use them to clean my wooden cabinets in the bathroom and kitchen. They come out so nice. Even water marks from the drips. I even use them on all my mobile device screens. I've never seen any streaks either. Probably one of the best cleaning products out there because you can use on literally everything.
Nicole K.
Cedar Rapids
The pledge whiles are great because you can use them anywhere. It is nice to not have worry about pulling out a bunch of cleaning products when your doing a light cleaning. It is also nice to not have to switch out cleaning rags or go through a half of a roll of paper towels to get my basic cleaning done. I would not personally use these for heavy cleaning, but work good for the basics.
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
I use the pledge multi surface wipes for my furniture my wooden furniture my metal furniture actually too and it it always leaves the furniture really clean and shiny and it helps with the wear of the furniture so it doesn't show on the scratches and stuff if it does have it and I really recommend it it's very affordable very easy to find in the in the cleaning Isles at any stores
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are the best multi-surface cleaner wipes. I use them in my office at work and the wipes are able to trap and hold on to dust, lint, etc. They also do not leave streaks and do not have a strong order. I purchase these monthly at Target and they are only about $4 a pack.
Rebecca M.
I’ve never used the pledge wipes but I am rating the normal Pledge Lemon Scented Furniture Polish. Works really well, I find it works better with a paper towel rather than any other fiber or micro fiber cloths. The dust stays away for a few days longer than using other furniture polishes. It’s a bit pricey, so I like to buy the cheap stuff. But you get what you pay for.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
That’s why I love this wipes to clean my stove and my fridge Pretty much anything made of stainless steel I love it because the products are ready so then and this prayer doesn’t get on anything else so is they are pretty coming in their full of product and I love them.
tina S.
Arnold, MD
These are very effective at removing dust and other loose dirt on surfaces. I love the scent, I know that lemon pledge is one of the things that get past on generation to generation, so it just reminds you of when you were a kid.
PROS
* more convenient the the spray bottle and rag way of dusting.
* Smells wonderful and clean.
* Very effective at removing all the loose dirt & dust off surface.

CONS
*Wish the wipes were bigger
* There are several store brands that are almost exactly the same but, cost less.
Overall they are a great product that does work very well, I guess it comes down to what you need them for and for polishing, dusting and light cleaning they are great.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have used this wipes to clean counter tops and even my bathrooms. Very easy to use and clean well. I would repurchase and recommend them. Worth the value. We should always have wipes available to clean messes after our little ones.
Megan B.
Centreville, AL
The wipes make it so easy to clean up around the house. I wipe my mirrors, furniture, and windows down with these. It’s an easy pick up from Wal-Mart or Dollar General and the price is very reasonable. Plus when your done instead of having to wash that dusty rag you used previously you just toss the wipe in the trash.
Rocio M.
London
is anyone else obsessed with this wipes? I use them all the time
Catie R.
Who said pledge was just for wood furniture?!!
Lisa F.
Do these work on granite?