Pledge Multi Surface Spray, Cashmere Woods, 9.7 oz uploaded by Chazz G.Pledge Multi Surface Spray, Cashmere Woods, 9.7 oz uploaded by Jessica E.

BY PLEDGE

Safe Versatile for Everyday Cleaning Popular Cashmere Woods Fragrance 2 Pledge Multi Surface Items Are Great for Dusting Cleaning Because They Help Remove Dust, Dirt, Smudges, Other Soils 3 Pledge Multi Surface Items Are Safe Versatile for Everyday Cleaning without Leaving Waxes or Residues Pledge Multi Surface items help clean virtually any surface safely and effectively, including wood, laminate, glass, mirrors, stainless steel, plastics, granite, marble, chrome, electronics, and more. see more...

Karah G.
Murrieta, CA
I love this for wood. It add beautiful shine and gets the dust off when cleaning. It had 4 out of 5 stars because the starter I wish was modified a little more targeted; however, still love it. A really good option if you have a lot of wood tables or surfaces in your house.
Carlee C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Perfect for my home and my wood floors u love this product and it's amazing for when pollen overtakes my house this is a great value product! I love pledge and would recommend it to everyone I even buy it for my mother's house
hannah h.
Dallas
I use this everyday on my beautiful wood dining table. I love the way it makes my whole downstairs smell fresh and clean after I use it. It’s perfect for every surface and keeps my wood looking new and beautiful!
Chazz G.
Kulpmont, PA
Pledge is my favorite way to clean everything! I bought it at Walmart and it’s so cheap! The can lasts a long time because just a little goes a long way! It has a nice lemon scent and makes your house smell great! I say everyone needs this!
Ally C.
Bryan, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Works great on my family heirlooms. It's worth splurging for this wood specific product. It looks and feels different on the wood, and doesn't mess up the furniture.
Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
I use this mostly on wood surfaces. It does a great job. It doesn't leave a weird residue everything's not awkwardly Shining and it doesn't have a heavy smell.
Jessica E.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I most definitely love this product. It works great and gets the job done. Best part is its multi-surface which makes things so much easier.
Jasmin J.
Crowley, TX
I love that I can use this spray on almost every surface in my living room! Plus, it smells absolutely delicious!
Leslie S.
Has anyone used this? I've never seen it with the cashmere woods scent! I love that scent!