BY PLEDGE

Everyday Cleaner with Glade® Removes dust, dirt, and smudges Streak-Free No Residue Cleans Virtually Any Surface Safely & Effectively! Wood Wood Laminates  Glass Mirrors Stainless Steel Plastics Granite Marble Electronics Chrome Metal And More Facts You Can Feel Good About™ Plant-based, biodegradable cleaners Contains no ammonia, bleach, phosphorus, or dyes Produced with more than 30% renewable energy SCJ Formula #35*15797 A family company since 1886 ~Fisk Johnson 800-558-5252 ; see more...

• I've been Interested in this for some time, but hesitant ...3 Answers
  • I really love this spray and was lucky enough to get some...4 Answers
  • Can you used this product on porcelain surfaces such as s...2 Answers
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
I love the pledge sprays! I use them to clean wooden surfaces like bookcases, coffee tables, etc. they always leave the surface looking clean and shiny but they don't leave a gross residue. They also actually lift up dirt and messes. I definitely recommend these if you have a wood surface that other cleaners may be too harsh on.
Makinzie J.
This is such a nice cleaner when you have lots of different surfaces to clean. It not only cleans really well but it leaves a really nice smell as well which is always nice because sometimes cleaning products can leave a weird smell that I just smells like you doused your home in chemicals. Definitely recommend :)
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really, really like this product although I didn't want to. I was very sceptical about using one product on multiple surfaces. But this product does work and beautifully! Nice, refreshing scent.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have this is lavender peach and it smells amazing!!!! Works great on all surfaces as it states and does not leave any streaks. Affordable and last a long time. I like this better than regular pledge even just for wood because it doesn’t leave a greasy residue
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I hate regular Pledge because it leaves a waxy residue. Not this stuff! Plus, it’s multi surface. It cleans and polished everything so beautifully. The scent is so fresh. I’m so glad I found this stuff!!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is great! I can honestly use it on every surface, though I stick to mainly wooden surfaces in my house that collect so much dust in a span of one week. The smell is really pretty and if you use a damp duster, the dust is lifted right off. Sometimes I use this or their wipes to clean glass surfaces too. It really does bring out a shine, and lifts all the muck including any stains or smells. Leaves surfaces spotless with a lovely clean sheen to them. Would recommend them.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this product because of the multiple surface types it can be used on. I can use it to clean my stainless steel appliances, wood tables & mirrors. Plus you can buy this product in a variety of fresh scents which is a nice added touch!
Gabby W.
SAINT PETERSBURG
With Pledge multi surface cleaner you can use this product on anything and it does the job. Usually I use this to clean tables and countertops and with the Glade it leaves behind a nice trail of fragrant flowers.
Darla S.
This is a great cleaning product! I use it on wood, glass, stainless steel and sometimes even granite! Nice scent, cleans well with no streaking. It is so nice to have one product you can use for most surfaces.
Ashlee S.
West Seneca
Love love love . I have a very big English yellow lab dog who has very bad allergies to just about every cleaning product I use, but pledge multi surface is the best . I can clean my whole house and do not have to worry about how it will effect my dog . I go from room to room with one product. Also saves space in my cupboard because you only need this one can to do it all . Love love love
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
What do you find is the best way to use this?
Michelle O.
I really love this spray and was lucky enough to get some on clearance a while back, but now it's getting harder for me to find. Does anyone know if this product is being discontinued?
Kimberly R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've been Interested in this for some time, but hesitant to purchase. It says safe on granite, but has anyone tried? I'm so nervous, seems so strange to use the same product on so many different surfaces. :-/
Rachael S.
San Antonio, TX
Can you use this on electronics say if I wanted to wipe my TV down? the back of it?
Carol C.
Middle River, MD
Can you used this product on porcelain surfaces such as sinks and toilets?