Pledge Multi-surface Ii Everyday Cleaner uploaded by Debbie H.Pledge Multi-surface Ii Everyday Cleaner uploaded by Jennifer I.

BY PLEDGE #10 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleans and disinfects in one step. Leaves no smeary residue. Kills 99.9% of germs. Kills the flu virus. Application: Appliances; Counter Tops; Glass Mirrors; Tables; Windshields; Electronics; Hard Surfaces; Cabinets; Applicable Material: Wood; Glass: Metal; Granite; Vinyl; Plastics; Marble; Chrome; Wood Laminate; Chemical Compound: Isopropanol; Alkyl Dimethyl Ethyl Benzyl; Ammonium Chloride. ~ Includes six cans.DRKCB723541. CB723541. Pledge Pledge Multi-surface Ii Everyday Cleaner, 9.7 Oz Aerosol. see more...

Rachel K.
Shreveport, LA
Overall, this is a very good product, especially for countertops and glass. Not as good as other specific products for wood, stainless steel and marble though. I generally use it to do the initial cleaning of my wood tables, countertop, fridge, etc. then come behind it with my Pledge specific for wood, and my stainless steel cleaner, and marble cleaner for a more polished look. I know the Pledge Multi Surface cleans. That’s not the issue. Now glass is fine and I don’t need to come back with a cleaner specific to it. Same with general countertops, oven tops, microwaves, sinks (except if stainless see note above), tables made of other materials besides wood and stainless steel, and so on. It’s really just those things that a person would normally use a specific cleaner for, except for glass, that I feel I have to come back over. I continue to buy it and definitely recommend it because it just makes giving items that polished look that much easier. That’s why I keep buying it anyway.
Selena J.
Salinas
I just recently starting using this product, I was really skeptical about it. But I really like this product. It's a reasonable price and it actually has a nice clean scent to it. I like it the most because I clean my whole living room with the same product. That means wood and mirrors get cleaned with the same product which is great because in the past I would have to use a few different products just to clean the living room. I will most definitely be buying this again.
Jade D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pledge Multi- Surface Everyday Cleaner does it all! You can use it on any finished or sealed surfaces. I cut my cleaning time in half because I can use it in any room in my house! Cleaning up after my 5 year son has become a much easier. I grab my pledge multi-surface and I can clean up any mess he left behind on my glass table. From crumbs, to smudges, to finger prints and any other hard surfaces that need to be cleaned. I will then do a quick cleanup around my house. Cleaning everything from coffee tables, mirrors and even use it to get dust off my mantle, picture frames and any other things I have around my house that need a little cleaning. It is gentle, but still a powerful cleaner. I love that it is also an anti- bacterial cleaner. I would definitely recommend this multi- surface cleaner! Pledge Multi-surface Ii Everyday Cleaner
Jessica C.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I only use pledge cleaner is on my furniture that has would like my end tables, coffee table, entertainment center. Glad she has a wonderful way of getting the dust and grime off and also repelling dust from settling right back on whatever I just cleaned which in the winter when you can’t open your windows to air everything out is a huge undertaking
Carli S.
Poland, OH
I like this cleaner cause it can be used on several surfaces as the name implies. This advantage makes cleaning a little easier for me because I don’t have to carry around several different cleaners for different surfaces. Also it doesn’t leave streaks and leaves a fresh scent. Would highly recommend this product to others.
amanda t.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Pledge multi surface does work well on all surfaces, however because it's pledge, I usually use it just for dusting wood. Pledge has always been mainly for wood surfaces so that's what I'm use to.
Erika C.
This is the product I keep in my household when I want just one cleaning product for every surface. Wood tables, granite counters, ceramic sinks, it’s great for all of them. I love the smell, and the spray is misty instead of a concentrated jet so it’s easy to clean a larger area quicker.
Leann H.
I like pledge and always have. It was what I gre up using and I like it so much I continue to use it. I like that I can just spray a little on a rag and it’s goes a long way! I think the spray bottle is perfect and easy to use. Would definitley reccomend this to everyone!
Felicia L.
I love this product. It cleans my floors and wood surfaces leaving a fresh lemon smells. I love the feel of these surfaces after being cleaned and can always feel a difference. The van is very easy to use and the spray covers a good amount of area without using too much product
Kierra D.
Lobelville, TN
I’ve only ever used pledge to clean wood surfaces and I wouldn’t recommend using anything else ever. It smells so good and it makes your wood look polished and brand new. This is the best thing you can use for wood surfaces. No other product does the the job like pledge.