Pledge Multi Surface Everyday Cleaner Spray uploaded by Diana R.

BY PLEDGE #44 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleans virtually any surface safely. Removes dust, dirt and smudges. Streak-free, no residue. see more...

• What do you use (paper towel, dust cloth, etc) to avoid a...3 Answers
Pledge Multi Surface Everyday Cleaner Spray
  • "I just bought some brand new stainless steel appliances and some weird fancy cleaner to keep them in tiptop shape." in 2 reviews
  • "I feel it works great for daily cleaning but it doesn't last long enough." in 1 review
  • "This miulti purpose cleaner really comes in handy." in 1 review
  • "It even did well on the stainless steel and left a wonderful, streak free shine." in 1 review
  • "It smells great too" in 1 review
Emily M.
I love pledge. It’s the only cleaner I use for dusting purposes. I like to spray the surface and then wipe clean with a dry rag. After I collect to much dust I then just go outside and shake the rag off (or get a different one if it’s winter). Although I don’t think the one I have has a specific scent, I really like the smell of pledge, it has a kind of fresh scent to it that isn’t too strong whatsoever. Will always repurchase!
Sarah M.
Albuquerque
Loved the way it cleaned and that it worked so well on so many different surfaces, and I tried it everywhere lol as I’m picky about any cleaners I use!!!  Would have given 5 stars if it wasn’t so expensive.  Pledge Multi Surface Everyday Cleaner Spray  And the family was glad there was a different smell other than lemon all the time!! Lol
Megan J.
I absolutely LOVE this cleaner. I have used it on everything from kitchen and bathroom counters, to blinds, dusting furniture, and even on my leather couch. It cleans well, smells amazing and hasn’t ruined any of the surfaces that I have used it on. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs a go-to quick cleaner to make your house smell and stay fresh.
Kassidy H.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I will take this product to the grave. It’s so good I’ll probably be using it on my death bed. Smells fresh and clean and a little lemony. Great value for the price. Lasts a long time. I always always always have a can of pledge.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This pledge product is great! It doesn’t leave a waxy residue like other products do! Cleans all surfaces great! The smell is amazing too! It’s a bit more pricier than other pledge products but it’s definitely worth it. #pledge #multisurface
Nia T.
Conroe, TX
If you own any type of furniture I suggest you use this pledge cleaner it really gets the job done and leaves a nice clean finish and feel on especially tables and glass and stuff it really gets clean and gets rid of the dust that sometimes you have on your ceiling fans a year entertainment center
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have bad allergies and dust kills me! This stuff works like a charm and keeps it at bay. I’m not sure on the cost because I always just throw it in my buggy when I’m out because that’s how much I love and use it!
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
I like this product because it isn’t as waxy feeling as the Original pledge wood cleaner, plus you can clean more with it aside from wood. It does A great job and keeps the house clean and smelling good, the only problem with aerosol products is they don’t seem to last quite as long.
Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
I love using this product because I can move throughout the house with one can and wipe down everything from wood, Plastic, electronics, granite and everything in between. I would definitely recommend this product to others because it gives a clean shine and a fresh scent
Courtney C.
Grove city
This product is amazing. It smells cleans and it leaves you wood nice a shiny. It’s not that expensive but it’s pretty affordable. But I have the feeling of it. You can get it at any Walmart. I would recommend for you guys. I hope you enjoy it and tell me all about it.
Carley B.
Dayton, OH
What do you use (paper towel, dust cloth, etc) to avoid any streaks or residue with this product? Does it matter?