BY PLEDGE

Cleans virtually any surface safely. Removes dust, dirt and smudges. Streak-free, no residue. see more...

• What do you use (paper towel, dust cloth, etc) to avoid any streaks...3 Answers
Pledge Multi Surface Everyday Cleaner Spray
  • "I just bought some brand new stainless steel appliances and some weird fancy cleaner to keep them in tiptop shape." in 2 reviews
  • "I feel it works great for daily cleaning but it doesn't last long enough." in 1 review
  • "It smells great too" in 1 review
  • "This miulti purpose cleaner really comes in handy." in 1 review
  • "It even did well on the stainless steel and left a wonderful, streak free shine." in 1 review
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely looovvvvee this product ! I'm so addicted to the rainshower scent and I use it pretty much everyday. I'm constantly buying new cans because I use it so much. This is my favorite household product by far and it can clean everything in my house, which is an absolute plus for me. I ❤️ pledge multi-surface 😍.
Ann V.
Ann V.
Harker Hts, TX
I love this multi surface spray. I have quit buying windex and have replaced this cleaner with it. It smells great cleans mirrors, windows, and so much more leaving behind such a clean ad fragrant smell I love. I will continue to purchase this product.
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
I actually discovered this through my job! It is truly for multiples surfaces. From the stainless steel fridge, conference room tables, and even the bathroom. The scent is fresh and not too chemically. The sprayer is nice and doesn't clog.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Las Vegas, NV
If your looking to buy 1 cleaning supply that can do it all, this is it! I haven't seen a product you can use on wood and glass that actually works great on both, until i started using this. After experimenting with different cleaning products, I've always go back to this one. It will save you money in the long run since it works on almost every surface.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
The smell of this is so refreshing. I use this in wood products mostly but can be used on other furniture. It cleans it and makes the home smell good.
Rochelle W.
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
I love that it can be used on all kinds of surfaces. No more going through a room more then once to get the multiple surfaces. One can and I'm done.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Bellflower, Ca
I love this spray because you can use it on almost any surface! I use it for my wood desk, as well as my kitchen counters. It smells great too
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Elizabethtown , KY
This miulti purpose cleaner really comes in handy. It leaves a nice fresh smelling scent, and no streaks. I use it for just about everything!
Danene K.
Danene K.
Ecru, MS
I love this pledge! I love than I can use it on so many surfaces and it be safe for them. The smell of it is amazing
Kari M.
Kari M.
This product works really great . Doesn't leave a ton of wax residue on wood. It can be used for glass and other surfaces besides wood , however it streaks a bit. Good if you have glass and wood tables and it gets onto the glass . The scents available all smell great . My only issue is the price is awful ! I have never seen it for under $4.25 a can . I did have issues with them not working any longer and the bottle being full but after writing the company they reimbursed me. Just wish it was a bit cheaper !
Carley B.
Carley B.
Dayton, OH
What do you use (paper towel, dust cloth, etc) to avoid any streaks or residue with this product? Does it matter?