BY PLEDGE

Safely cleans wood, glass, metal and more. Anti-static formula is great for electronics. Removes dust, dirt and smudges for a streak-free clean without any residue. Easy to hold and spray. Application: Multiple Surfaces; Electronic Equipment; Applicable Material: Wood; Glass; Metal. ~ Includes six aerosol cans of cleaner.DRKCB724166. CB724166. Pledge Pledge Multi-surface Everyday Aerosol, Rainshower, 9.7 Oz. see more...

Pledge Multi-surface Everyday Aerosol
  • "Does a great job cleaning electronics as well as counter tops/glass." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my house smelling extremely clean and fresh." in 1 review
  • "I really feel like it gets the job done and it never leaves a weird smell behind. " in 1 review
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
This aerosol is great because its multi surface and I can just use it for everything in the house and not have separate for wood glass etc
kadi s.
Morgan, TX
My mother has used pledge for years not only is it great for cleaning but it also has home remedy cures !
Anita H.
Harts, WV
Out of all the pledges this is my favorite cause you can use it on any surface. Not expensive either
Lily H.
Weslaco, TX
My favorite thing to use when I clean! It leaves my house smelling extremely clean and fresh.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
I love the fact you can use on every surface. No need for multiple cleaners.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does this product clean well?