BY PLEDGE

Safely cleans wood, glass, metal and more. Anti-static formula is great for electronics. Removes dust, dirt and smudges for a streak-free clean without any residue. Easy to hold and spray. Application: Multiple Surfaces; Electronic Equipment; Applicable Material: Wood; Glass; Metal. ~ Includes six aerosol cans of cleaner.DRKCB724166. CB724166. Pledge Pledge Multi-surface Everyday Aerosol, Rainshower, 9.7 Oz. see more...

Pledge Multi-surface Everyday Aerosol
  • "I really feel like it gets the job done and it never leaves a weird smell behind. " in 1 review
  • "Does a great job cleaning electronics as well as counter tops/glass." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my house smelling extremely clean and fresh." in 1 review
Candice J.
Glen Burnie , MD
Easy and great to use! I can clean my whole living room with this and not have to worry about switching cleaners with every surface even tho it isn't as great on wood as the reg pledge still highly recommended. also it smells good and is a good price.
Rachael A.
Fresno, CA
Just did a deep cleaning of the house yesterday. I gave the kids a rag each and a bottle of Pledge Multi-surface. They went crazy with it. Moved from glass to wood to knick knacks effortlessly. It cleaned them all
Danielle Marie P.
Russell Springs, KY
Love to clean with pledge!! It has a great smell to it as well as it doesn't leave my tables oily or greasy like other products. I just can't get enough!!
Lily H.
Weslaco, TX
My favorite thing to use when I clean! It leaves my house smelling extremely clean and fresh.
Kylie L.
Fort Myers, FL
Pledge is always my go to when dusting. This stuff works so great to clean and dust any furniture I have, plus it always leaves our stuff smelling so great.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does this product clean well?