BY PLEDGE

Safely cleans wood, glass, metal and more. Anti-static formula is great for electronics. Removes dust, dirt and smudges for a streak-free clean without any residue. Easy to hold and spray. Application: Multiple Surfaces; Electronic Equipment; Applicable Material: Wood; Glass; Metal. ~ Includes six aerosol cans of cleaner.DRKCB724166. CB724166. Pledge Pledge Multi-surface Everyday Aerosol, Rainshower, 9.7 Oz. see more...

Pledge Multi-surface Everyday Aerosol
  • "Does a great job cleaning electronics as well as counter tops/glass." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my house smelling extremely clean and fresh." in 1 review
  • "I really feel like it gets the job done and it never leaves a weird smell behind. " in 1 review
Candice J.
Glen Burnie , MD
Easy and great to use! I can clean my whole living room with this and not have to worry about switching cleaners with every surface even tho it isn't as great on wood as the reg pledge still highly recommended. also it smells good and is a good price.
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
I have used Pledge my whole life, but Pledge Multi-Surface really takes the cake! This product is awesome on EVERYTHING! No more having to worry about getting your dusting spray on your glass. You can spray it all at once, and wipe it away in one swipe!
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
Absolutely amazing multi-surface cleaner. Our household uses the Hawaiian Breeze Glade scented one and the smell is tropical fruity but very subtle so it's not over powering. Does a great job cleaning electronics as well as counter tops/glass. Great product
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love anything that is multi-surfaced. It cleans everything so well leaving it almost new, as if it was never touched. I feel it takes off all the gunk and love that I can use it for multiple things. Definitely a staple in my house.
Rachael A.
Clovis, CA
Just did a deep cleaning of the house yesterday. I gave the kids a rag each and a bottle of Pledge Multi-surface. They went crazy with it. Moved from glass to wood to knick knacks effortlessly. It cleaned them all
Hisnaybi C.
I love this product. It won't leave any streaks, like most other products do, and more than that, it works on almost any surface you can think of. Not sure if it's worth the price though.
Breanna B.
I swear by this product. It's not streaky and I use it to clean every surface in my home. I really feel like it gets the job done and it never leaves a weird smell behind.
Kylie L.
Fort Myers, FL
Pledge is always my go to when dusting. This stuff works so great to clean and dust any furniture I have, plus it always leaves our stuff smelling so great.
Danielle Marie P.
Russell Springs, KY
Love to clean with pledge!! It has a great smell to it as well as it doesn't leave my tables oily or greasy like other products. I just can't get enough!!
Michelle O.
Montebello, CA
I use this to clean every piece of furniture in my bedroom, everything is made out of wood. Leaves them looking nice and glossy. Just like new.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does this product clean well?