BY PLEDGE

Safely cleans wood, glass, metal and more. Anti-static formula is great for electronics. Removes dust, dirt and smudges for a streak-free clean without any residue. Easy to hold and spray. Application: Multiple Surfaces; Electronic Equipment; Applicable Material: Wood; Glass; Metal. ~ Includes six aerosol cans of cleaner.DRKCB724166. CB724166. Pledge Pledge Multi-surface Everyday Aerosol, Rainshower, 9.7 Oz. see more...

Pledge Multi-surface Everyday Aerosol
  • "I really feel like it gets the job done and it never leaves a weird smell behind. " in 1 review
  • "Does a great job cleaning electronics as well as counter tops/glass." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my house smelling extremely clean and fresh." in 1 review
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
This aerosol is great because its multi surface and I can just use it for everything in the house and not have separate for wood glass etc
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
I love the fact you can use on every surface. No need for multiple cleaners.
David D.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
Absolutely amazing multi-surface cleaner. Our household uses the Hawaiian Breeze Glade scented one and the smell is tropical fruity but very subtle so it's not over powering. Does a great job cleaning electronics as well as counter tops/glass. Great product
kadi s.
kadi s.
Morgan, TX
My mother has used pledge for years not only is it great for cleaning but it also has home remedy cures !
Aminta G.
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
I love anything that is multi-surfaced. It cleans everything so well leaving it almost new, as if it was never touched. I feel it takes off all the gunk and love that I can use it for multiple things. Definitely a staple in my house.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
I have used Pledge my whole life, but Pledge Multi-Surface really takes the cake! This product is awesome on EVERYTHING! No more having to worry about getting your dusting spray on your glass. You can spray it all at once, and wipe it away in one swipe!
Anita H.
Anita H.
Harts, WV
Out of all the pledges this is my favorite cause you can use it on any surface. Not expensive either
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Fresno, CA
Just did a deep cleaning of the house yesterday. I gave the kids a rag each and a bottle of Pledge Multi-surface. They went crazy with it. Moved from glass to wood to knick knacks effortlessly. It cleaned them all
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Montebello, CA
I use this to clean every piece of furniture in my bedroom, everything is made out of wood. Leaves them looking nice and glossy. Just like new.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
I swear by this product. It's not streaky and I use it to clean every surface in my home. I really feel like it gets the job done and it never leaves a weird smell behind.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does this product clean well?