BY PLEDGE

Refill Pack 4 Double Sided Dusters Dust Faster!  With our new Fluffy All Around Duster with Allergen Trappers™! Redesigned to clean more surfaces in one stroke!  Use on metal, wood, electronics! Picks up dust and the allergens from dust mites and pet dander. Questions or Comments?  Duster cloths made in China. see more...

• Anyone else nought these because they have little ones?1 Answers
DanaRae B.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
One of my Favorite products
I don't have to keep running back and forth to get all different cleaners .Wal-Mart always has it on hand when I need it and the price is great .love it
Alyssa P.
Visalia, CA
I love these things. Keep one in my car, my husbands work office and of course at home. There handy to use and get up all the dust.
danielle n.
Appleton, WI, WI
My son helps me dust this makes iou t fun and easy. Love regular pack. Good price. Trusted brand
wenesday p.
Dayton, OH
Love it super easy to use and works really well just hand it off to my kiddos and they dust away
Dana O.
Mount airy, Ga
One of my favorite cleaning products! It definitely gets all the dust up without causing a huge dust cloud that ends up back on the item you were dusting. I also love that they are very affordable!
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Anyone else nought these because they have little ones?