BY PLEDGE

Premoistened wipes remove dust, dirt, smudges and fingerprints from a variety of surfaces. Effective on sealed wood, glass, mirrors, stainless steel, chrome, sealed marble and granite, appliances, countertops, porcelain and electronics. No need to switch products. Leaves a streak-free shine. Towel/Wipe Type: Wet Wipes Application: ElectronicsFurnitureOffice Equipment Applicable Material: GlassGraniteMetalStainless SteelWood.DRACB214629CT. CB214629CT. Pledge Pledge Multi-Surface Cleaner Wet Wipes. see more...

Dawn N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these wipes for touch ups. In between my cleaning days. I purchase from Walmart or target. Con. You’ll go thru them really fast if ur a clean freak. But for the price, doesn’t bother me to repurchase because it’s worth it. Give a try!!
Kelsey A.
Saint Johns, MI
I LOVE using these multi purpose cleaner wipes because they're super quick and easy to use. By using these wipes it eliminates the need of using a spray and paper towels, making cleaning up that much easier and not to mention, quicker!!
Emmy C.
Delmar, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I do love the regular spray pledge, but this makes it so much easier! I enjoy just opening the pack grabbing a wipe and being able to seal it back. You just swipe the grime on any surface. Wooden preferably but I think they have other options now!!
Josiah R.
Tempe, AZ
Extremely useful to have around your house. Gets off anything that may have been dirtied. I use it frequently for spills, dust, and to clean my countertops. Get it from Walmart and trust my word, these work so well.
Thalita A.
Bellevue, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great for cleaning, but I’d recommend the use of gloves! It’s got some pretty strong ingredients and it can dry out skin. But it’s great for heavy duty cleaning jobs.
These are wonderful! I have heard that people don't like them, and I can't figure out why. I have never had a problem with the scent, and while overpowering, I don't mind it. They do the job when I don't have time to deep clean, and work great.
Meressa d.
It does its job.  I use it around my house every single day.  It smells clean but strong.   It does not leave a weird or sticky reside on any surfraces.
 Pros: affordable  scent is strong little overwhleming at times.  I would say I would try it out maybe once more.
Marissa B.
Huntley
These are fantastic for every surface and every mess. I leave them on my counter for the oops in our every day routine. They are safe enough for my kids to grab and clean up there own mess. It makes them feel responsible.
McKenzie G.
Ronda
I absolutely love the wipes! It’s so simple to just grab a wipe and get to cleaning! They smell amazing and they get the job done. It’s definitely easy for us moms. It’s a great product for a great price.
Janie B.
Hazleton, PA
Fantastic at doing its job. I use it on electronics and regular normal surfaces needing a cleaning. I don’t feel fear upon using it on my smart tv screen or other technological items like my PC or laptop.