BY PLEDGE

Premoistened wipes remove dust, dirt, smudges and fingerprints from a variety of surfaces. Effective on sealed wood, glass, mirrors, stainless steel, chrome, sealed marble and granite, appliances, countertops, porcelain and electronics. No need to switch products. Leaves a streak-free shine. Towel/Wipe Type: Wet Wipes Application: ElectronicsFurnitureOffice Equipment Applicable Material: GlassGraniteMetalStainless SteelWood.DRACB214629CT. CB214629CT. Pledge Pledge Multi-Surface Cleaner Wet Wipes. see more...

Gabriel N.
San Antonio
I have a 2 year old son so things can get very messy! I’m currently pregnant and get tired of cleaning fast, with these multi purpose wipes it cuts my cleaning time in half. I have a pack in the kitchen, in the restroom and my bedroom as well. I’ve never really tried other multi purpose wipes because I’ve literally never had a problem with these
Bre N.
Huntsville
These are very useful! Unexpected company!? Need a quick, surface clean ?! These are perfect! Leave the same streak-free clean with a clean scent to look as if you’ve been polishing all day!! Always nice to keep these in the cleaning cabinet!
Kelsey A.
Saint Johns, MI
I LOVE using these multi purpose cleaner wipes because they're super quick and easy to use. By using these wipes it eliminates the need of using a spray and paper towels, making cleaning up that much easier and not to mention, quicker!!
Ronit E.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Pledge wipes are great for a quick wipe of the counter or table. I usually buy them on sale and just use them for quick cleanups.  Pledge Multi-Surface Wipes Can get a little pricey, so look for those coupons and sales!
Josiah R.
Tempe, AZ
Extremely useful to have around your house. Gets off anything that may have been dirtied. I use it frequently for spills, dust, and to clean my countertops. Get it from Walmart and trust my word, these work so well.
Mackenzie K.
These are really nice and clean everything you could ever want but they also are super convenient because they come in a pack just like regular wet wipes or face wipes so you know they stay fresh until you need them
Audrey H.
So good for wiping stuff down quick when your in a hurry. I like having these in college because they are compact and easy to use. Very good product and highly recommend for college students cleaning their dorm.
Emina H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like using these wipes for a quick wipe down of kitchen counters. Nice clean scent. I wish it was a little bit cheaper but it does work well so it’s not too bad. I would buy again because they’re convenient
Laura H.
Speedway, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great to use in our electronics. They we pre moistens so you are able to use the amount needed without over cleaning. I also like keeping them in my office to dust when i need to. I would purchase again
Jessica B.
Love these and love the smell! Super convenient! Just grab one out of the package and wipe down! Very effective and faster than a spray bottle and towel. Something I purchase often!a regular purchase for me.