BY PLEDGE

Pledge® Multi Surface Everyday Cleaner does the work of a variety of household cleaning products. This all-purpose cleaner contains a worry-free formula that cleans up smudges and messes while safely leaving the finish alone. Pledge Multi Surface... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I clean houses for a living and this is one of my number 1 go to products. I love the quality I love the smell. I know when I use this product what I'm cleaning is cleaned and disinfected very well. It's well worth the money it's a fraction of what the other cleaners are. Highly recommend this I love it for my own home as well I know when I clean with that my family's home as clean very well
Taylor J.
washington
Pledge Lemon Furniture Spray I can never get enough of this good smell keeps my house fresh an I never have to worry about a bad smell anywhere
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Beautiful color, scent isn't over powering, drys fast which I love being a mom of 3! :) recommend to anyone great deal on multiples
windy R.
East Haven
This multi-surface pledge is my number one go-to it cleans multi-services obviously it is for glass wood tiles anything you need
Amy H.
Dayton
It was a very good product I will be buying more and it’s not that expensive and you can found it pretty much anywhere
Moung S.
Kent, WA
Great product! I use this for everything! Gets all the grease off the counters and sink clean from the water stains!
Mariana M.
Tampa , FL
Great quality por a great price, one of my favorites cleaning products, I use this por everything on the house
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Honestly not one of my favorite cleaning products so I prefer the original pledge to be honest
Gladis T.
I like this product and I would recommend it for everyone to purchase. It’s affordable.