BY PLEDGE

Safely cleans wood, glass and more in 1 easy step! Pledge® Multi-Surface Clean & Dust™ is the easiest way to clean & dust all your surfaces without streaks or smeary residue. Safely cleans: Wood- Painted, Glossy & Matte Finish Glass & Mirrors Appliances, Countertops, Porcelain Stainless Steel, Metal & Chrome Vinyl & Leather Marble & Granite Electronics & Plastic   see more...

Pledge Multi Surface Clean & Dust Spray
  • "I used to use the aerosol can but the spray bottle is a much better deal and it lasts a lot longer as well. " in 1 review
  • "Pledge Multi-Surface cleaner is a life saver for our wood/glass combination furniture." in 1 review
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love that pledge is an everyday cleaner for granite metal wood glass and electronics it's environmental friendly with plant-based biodegradable ingredients it removes dust and methods and I highly recommend it my favorite is the Citrus scent!!!
keren a.
crowley la
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Thus is my favorite multi surface spray now. It smells amazing and it's 99% natural. It picked up and cleaned everything quickly and does not leave streak marks on anything. I highly recommend.
Debbie K.
Franklin, MA
This multi-surface cleaner is great!! Not only is it not overly chemically smelling, but it also does a great job cleaning. I use this all over the house, but the best thing for me is that I can use it on my stove which is black metal and stainless steel, and it's safe and gentle enough to use on the stainless!! Great product!
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
#influenster photobooth
Pledge Multi Surface Clean and Dust Spray 99 Percent Natural has a clean citrus scent I find perfect for cleaning. It is light and lovely and not overpowering which makes it enjoyable to use. I really love that you can use it on all types of surfaces.
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
MY FIRST TIME USING THIS WAS AN INSTANT ADDITION TO MY CLEANING SOURCES. IT CLEANS GLASS PLASTIC, WOOD AND ANYTHING IN BETWEEN WITH SUCH A GREAT CITRUS SCENT THAT IT FITS WELL. NO NEED FOR GOING BACK OVER A SPOT BCUZ IT GETS IT RIGHT ON THE FIRST TRY. HAD MY WINDOWS SQUEAKY CLEAN. AND MADE MY KITCHEN CHAIRS LOOK AMAZING. KITCHEN CABINETS LOOK AWESOME TOO. WILL DEFINITELY BUY AGAIN.
Heather M.
I LOVE Pledge products! I have used this on every surface in my kitchen and on windows. I'm very pleased with the results. I was skeptical about using it on countertops for tough jobs but it worked as well as my other trusted product.
Danelle V.
Somerset, NJ
Hands down Pledge! i am extremely impressed with this multi surface cleaner. i used it in my bathroom, bedroom, living room and even on my desk! it cleans with no streaks and smells wonderful. The price is fair but on sale or with coupon the price gets better. I have saved more in the long run with only needing to buy one product as opposed to two or three.
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this because I can use this on all of the surfaces in my house. It smells AMAZING too! I recently learned that it works great on my laminate floors with a dust mop, and viola no streaks! I used to use the aerosol can but the spray bottle is a much better deal and it lasts a lot longer as well.
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Love this product! Seriously, I don't need to have 5 cleaners anymore because this one can do it all! It smells quite nice, more florally than antiseptic and it doesn't leave streaks or residue. I use it on my windows, granite, wood floors, and even my appliances, seriously a GREAT cleaning product.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
I love this product! Instead of having 5 or more cleaners and stopping to switch cleaners in between I can just keep cleaning and it takes a lot less time. For an all in one cleaner the price is also great!

back