BY PLEDGE

Premoistened to clean polish and protect furniture with no wax buildup. Great for hard-to-reach areas. Use on furniture cabinets paneling vinyl marble and leather. Stock up and save! Towel/Wipe Type: Wet Wipes; Application: Furniture; Applicable Material: Wood. see more...

• I use the regular pledge spray to clean my furniture. Do ...2 Answers
  • These better than just buying the can?15 Answers
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
If I want to use something to dust with super quick I use these handy little wipes. They immediately lift dust and dirt on most wooden surfaces. This works really well on glass surfaces as it doesn’t smear or leave them streaked. I will continue to get these for a quick run around if I haven’t got much time.
Rachel N.
Pledge Lemon scent wet wipes are awesome! They have an amazing fresh lemon scent that opens up your senses and leaves your home smelling like a field of lemons. It's perfect for polishing furniture, cleaning appliances, shoes and more! It'll have everything looking brand new. This is definitely a great product and hands down one of the best brands of wet wipes out there! Totally worth checking out, especially if you love lemons and cleaning!
Michelle K.
I feel like I use these to clean almost everything in my house. That makes it super convenient and you can find them almost anywhere. But I feel like the wipes are almost too wet, so on surfaces like glass it stays wet, then leaves a streaky residue
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love these.. Makes cleaning much more convenient and easy -
especially when asking your children to help with the chores. I know I am probably paying for this convenience but for now, I don't mind. I usually run out though and have to go back to the old spray & wipe method.
Leela I.
I always thought these large wipes were overpriced and useless. Until I finally bought them recently and I use them while I'm cleaning up my home and they were so convenient and easy to use and were not as dry as I expected them to be. The Moisture sealed in and stayed in the package although I had already broke the seal on the package. I will continue to but these
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Nice lemon scented furniture wipes. Makes my furniture shine and doesn't leave a filmy residue like some of the other dusting sprays and wipes. I've found them to be convenient for quick dusting.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
I like to buy these Pledge wipes to use in between deep cleanings. I like the convenience of just grabbing a wipe & doing a quick wipe down. Let's face it we live in a busy world & anything that helps with saving time is a win in my book!
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes, WV
These are so easy and quick! These pre moisturizes wipes make dusting so much easier! The lemon scent is my favorite! 😍 super strong scent and makes your house smell so clean! If you've never tried them I highly recommend these!
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
I found these useful until I realized that you get all the product on your hand. My favorite brand to clean my wood but just having that on my hands bothered me, other ban that the lemon scent is very good and does the job.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Love these convenient, yummy lemon scented dusting wipes!! What a time saver they are! Simply pull one out and dust with the pre-moistened cloth and toss! All the shine and lemon freshness you'd expect in half the time and no mess!
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
These better than just buying the can?
Marisol O.
I use the regular pledge spray to clean my furniture. Do the wipes work just as good. Or better. Thanks