BY PLEDGE

Pledge Lemon Furniture Spray, 9.7 oz: Cleans Protects Conditions see more...

• So have u found that the multisurface stuff works as good as the ...3 Answers
  • Do you have any tips on using this product?8 Answers
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely swear by this stuff! Pledge furniture spray is my GO TO cleaner. The lemony-fresh scent is both refreshing & vibrant. It smells amazing and lingers for some time, leaving your room smelling fresh and clean. It really gives life to your furniture. I love seeing Pledge take my old and dull, worn out wood furniture from dull and old to revived and bold. It gives it a great sheen/ shine that lasts quite some time. Would recommend to others!
Maddie S.
Valparaiso
It works great for cleaning and sanitizing surfaces in your household. It has a strong sent but at least it smells good. I feel like it does a great job and is extremely afodable and lasts a long time. I definitely recommend it if you have kids or pets to keep everything clean and sanitized.
Ciara J.
The pledge left my furniture smelling fresh and clean. Definitely a weekly user. The pros is the good scent and the cons is how fast I go through the product. It's very affordable. And easy enough for my oldest child who is 6 years old to use. I would recommend this product
Austine L.
El Paso, TX
My absolute go to for not only cleaning my desk at work or for cleaning a little bit of my furniture at home to keep everything looking nice to keep everything looking fresh and to keep everything smelling clean
Mrs. Z.
The classic Pledge lemon scented furniture spray is a tried and true "staple" product in my home! Leather, glass, granite, wood- everything that needs that certain shine, gets Pledged.
Nicole F.
Hi Nella, NJ
Nothing beats the original. The lemon scent is my personal favorite. It leaves my furniture hydrated and dust free. After cleaning the room has a wonderful lemon scent.
Cynthia G.
Middletown
I love pledge furniture polish it's one of my favorites it smells like lemons and it makes the furniture shine, although I really do like it I think it is a little pricey.
Stacey P.
Saint Marys, GA
This stuff works really great for dusting wooden surfaces and leaving a nice shine. It definitely gave the cabinets in our rental house new life after we shined them up! The only thing I don't like about lemon pledge is the smell. I personally find it to be a bit overpowering, but it does the job. Also, don't let it get on wood floors if you're walking around in socks.....you might actually die. My dog slipped and fell the last time I dusted...oops!
Doris W.
I've been using Pledge Furniture Polish for many years. It has a fresh lemon scent and works really good removing dust from your furniture. It not expensive at all. If your looking for a good furniture polish then you need to try it.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Decorator Expert
My mother always swore by pledge. Growing up i didn't quite understand. But now i get it! There are afew different scents but i find myself doing back to the lemon scent. It takes me back to me childhood. Unlike the store brand pledge didn't streak ever! It lasts longer between dusting. Which means less dusting!
Wendy H.
Do you have any tips on using this product?
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
So have u found that the multisurface stuff works as good as the regular stuff?!