BY PLEDGE

Pledge Lemon Furniture Spray, 9.7 oz: Cleans Protects Conditions see more...

• So have u found that the multisurface stuff works as good...3 Answers
  • Do you have any tips on using this product?8 Answers
Athena B.
I've been using pledge lemon for a really long time and I think that it smells really nice really clean and it doesn't take much to polish up your wood furniture that you have in the home it's great for dusting wood furniture as well it just gives life back to the furniture it doesn't turn into different color it doesn't cause it to look nasty overtime I think that it's just a really good product to use on your wooden furniture isn't that nice lemon fresh smell and like really great brand new look.
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
It’s a must to have this pledge furniture spray. This spray will dust, clean, and shine all surfaces including: Granite counter tops, any kind of leather furniture, wood furniture, and stainless steel. It will remove any fingerprints, smudges, smears, dust, or messes. It is such a great product.
There’s no wax, or no buildup! It’s brings out the best in your furniture.
Plus the lemon scent gives it a refreshing, clean smell.
Also, if you have any allergies. This product reduces any allergens while dusting.
I hope this review is helpful, **Highly Recommended. 😊🍋
Kat J.
USA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This furniture spray is a must-have if you want your home to look absolutely flawless,... It gives a gorgeous natural sheen to wood surfaces and more, and the lemony fresh smell is very refreshing! Just one spray cleans my entire dining room table, so the can lasts a long time and proves to be a very good value. This product lives up to its claims, Pledge won’t disappoint you if you make it part of your cleaning routine!
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
This smell instantly takes me back to my childhood. My mother used it on our big dining room table, and now I use it too. It's always been a consistently good product with good results. (Plus the overspray from the table used to settle on the vinyl flooring, making it super easy to run and slide in your socks. I may or may not still do that when my kids aren't looking.)
Mar J.
A classic clean that is always dependable. Cleans and shines nicely. The lemon scent is nice and not overpowering. I have tried other furniture polish, but I always go back to this tried and true product. If you’re going to spend time cleaning, you may as well use the best product and use this one.
Her R.
Hagerstown
This is my favorite cleaner! I love the scent and it cleans so well. Leaves everything shiny and is very effective. Have purchased many times it’s very affordable and plan to keep purchasing. I definitely recommend to others
Jonely A.
Brandon, MS
Lo compré y me encantó, además de que huele súper rico cuando estás limpiando te mantiene las áreas súper brillosas, es muy bueno te lo recomiendo y no es tan caro el precio es manejable. Vienen en diferentes aromas y diferentes tipos de usos ok.
Melissa G.
West Jordan, UT
I love cleaning. I love everything about it. I love the smell of a clean house and the smell of cleaning products. I use this on all my wood surfaces. It works great. It doesn't leave a sticky residue on anything. Price is good too.
Kendal K.
USA
It cleans and conditions your wood furniture and makes it look brand new with a two year old sometimes our furniture takes a beating but this brings it right back to its a game for another round of two year old games lol
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
This is great for wood furniture. The smell is great and really does dope all the dust off furniture- so effective and would definitely buy again because it’s so affordable! Recommend to anyone who wants a great clean
Wendy H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Do you have any tips on using this product?
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
So have u found that the multisurface stuff works as good as the regular stuff?!