BY PLEDGE

Pledge Lemon Furniture Spray, 9.7 oz: Cleans Protects Conditions see more...

• So have u found that the multisurface stuff works as good...3 Answers
  • Do you have any tips on using this product?8 Answers
Anastasia G.
Harrodsburg, KY
We've been using Pledge in my family, for as long as I can remember.

I love the light, clean, lemon scent, I love the shine it gives to our tables, cabinets, dressers, and tv stands.

It's an affordable product, and I will continue to go back to them specifically, I've yet to find an off brand that can compete.
Chassidy J.
West Monroe
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I use this on my wood furniture surfaces to not only disinfect them and clean them but to also make them shiny and give them a very glossy wood finish. It really does a great job !!
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
It’s a must to have this pledge furniture spray. This spray will dust, clean, and shine all surfaces including: Granite counter tops, any kind of leather furniture, wood furniture, and stainless steel. It will remove any fingerprints, smudges, smears, dust, or messes. It is such a great product.
There’s no wax, or no buildup! It’s brings out the best in your furniture.
Plus the lemon scent gives it a refreshing, clean smell.
Also, if you have any allergies. This product reduces any allergens while dusting.
I hope this review is helpful, **Highly Recommended. 😊🍋
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
This smell instantly takes me back to my childhood. My mother used it on our big dining room table, and now I use it too. It's always been a consistently good product with good results. (Plus the overspray from the table used to settle on the vinyl flooring, making it super easy to run and slide in your socks. I may or may not still do that when my kids aren't looking.)
Kimberly W.
I was skeptical but our cousin says that this is the fastest and easiest way to clean the side by side after we went camping. His ALWAYS looks like new when he brings it up so we gave it a try. IT WORKS. All the dirt that doesn't even come off with scrubbing comes right out of the plastic! This saves you from hours of cleaning!
Mar J.
A classic clean that is always dependable. Cleans and shines nicely. The lemon scent is nice and not overpowering. I have tried other furniture polish, but I always go back to this tried and true product. If you’re going to spend time cleaning, you may as well use the best product and use this one.
Her R.
Hagerstown
This is my favorite cleaner! I love the scent and it cleans so well. Leaves everything shiny and is very effective. Have purchased many times it’s very affordable and plan to keep purchasing. I definitely recommend to others
Rebecca H.
Great product. I grew up watching my grandmother and my mother use this product. It does a great job cleaning coffee tables, end tables and more. It smells great and makes wood furniture shin like new. It is affordable. I recommend to others and will purchase again in the future.
Kendal K.
USA
It cleans and conditions your wood furniture and makes it look brand new with a two year old sometimes our furniture takes a beating but this brings it right back to its a game for another round of two year old games lol
Moriah G.
Ozark
My mom and grandmothers used this on their wood and wood laminate furniture, and so do I. Even painted wood cleans up great and shines with original lemon Pledge. This brings back fond childhood memories of dusting for my mom when I was little. This product has not changed in over 40 years and I hope it never does. It brings a shine to all of my wood, painted wood, and wood laminate furniture. Ceiling fan blades too.
Wendy H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Do you have any tips on using this product?
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Decorator Expert Level 2
So have u found that the multisurface stuff works as good as the regular stuff?!