BY PLEDGE

Pledge Lemon Furniture Spray, 9.7 oz: Cleans Protects Conditions see more...

• So have u found that the multisurface stuff works as good...3 Answers
  • Do you have any tips on using this product?8 Answers
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
It’s a must to have this pledge furniture spray. This spray will dust, clean, and shine all surfaces including: Granite counter tops, any kind of leather furniture, wood furniture, and stainless steel. It will remove any fingerprints, smudges, smears, dust, or messes. It is such a great product.
There’s no wax, or no buildup! It’s brings out the best in your furniture.
Plus the lemon scent gives it a refreshing, clean smell.
Also, if you have any allergies. This product reduces any allergens while dusting.
I hope this review is helpful, **Highly Recommended. 😊🍋
Kat J.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This furniture spray is a must-have if you want your home to look absolutely flawless,... It gives a gorgeous natural sheen to wood surfaces and more, and the lemony fresh smell is very refreshing! Just one spray cleans my entire dining room table, so the can lasts a long time and proves to be a very good value. This product lives up to its claims, Pledge won’t disappoint you if you make it part of your cleaning routine!
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
This smell instantly takes me back to my childhood. My mother used it on our big dining room table, and now I use it too. It's always been a consistently good product with good results. (Plus the overspray from the table used to settle on the vinyl flooring, making it super easy to run and slide in your socks. I may or may not still do that when my kids aren't looking.)
Mar J.
A classic clean that is always dependable. Cleans and shines nicely. The lemon scent is nice and not overpowering. I have tried other furniture polish, but I always go back to this tried and true product. If you’re going to spend time cleaning, you may as well use the best product and use this one.
Her R.
Hagerstown
This is my favorite cleaner! I love the scent and it cleans so well. Leaves everything shiny and is very effective. Have purchased many times it’s very affordable and plan to keep purchasing. I definitely recommend to others
Jonely A.
Brandon, MS
Lo compré y me encantó, además de que huele súper rico cuando estás limpiando te mantiene las áreas súper brillosas, es muy bueno te lo recomiendo y no es tan caro el precio es manejable. Vienen en diferentes aromas y diferentes tipos de usos ok.
Lexie C.
Buckeye, AZ
I used this primarily on my wood furniture due to the fact that it picks up dirt and dust and pet hair in one swipe. I don’t have to go back over the work I just did. I also love how fresh my house smells after using this as well
Kendal K.
USA
It cleans and conditions your wood furniture and makes it look brand new with a two year old sometimes our furniture takes a beating but this brings it right back to its a game for another round of two year old games lol
Moriah G.
Ozark
My mom and grandmothers used this on their wood and wood laminate furniture, and so do I. Even painted wood cleans up great and shines with original lemon Pledge. This brings back fond childhood memories of dusting for my mom when I was little. This product has not changed in over 40 years and I hope it never does. It brings a shine to all of my wood, painted wood, and wood laminate furniture. Ceiling fan blades too.
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
This is great for wood furniture. The smell is great and really does dope all the dust off furniture- so effective and would definitely buy again because it’s so affordable! Recommend to anyone who wants a great clean
Wendy H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Do you have any tips on using this product?
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
So have u found that the multisurface stuff works as good as the regular stuff?!