Pledge Gentle Wood Floor Cleaner Spray

by Pledge

Pledge Gentle Wood Floor Cleaner Spray

Will this leave my wood floors in a shiny state?
How does this work? Do you squirt into a small or large area and then mop up? Does little go along way?
Start your review of Pledge Gentle Wood Floor Cleaner Spray!
Angela S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pledge Gentle Wood Floor Cleaner Spray uploaded by Angela S.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I dont really care for the smell that much. It gets my hardwood floors clean but I was disappointed that it didn't leave that great of a shine and I really like to have a little shine to my floor. Its not that pricey and its ok if you are just doing a mess clean up.
Priscilla A.
Azusa, CA
Pledge Gentle Wood Floor Cleaner Spray uploaded by Priscilla A.
Purchased at: Target
I love the smell of this floor cleaner It's not harsh and does such a Good job at cleaning the floors. I love it that it leaves a nice shine to my floors and does not leave a sticky residue. I bought mine at Target & would definitely repurchase!
Deliqa D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have pets and clean my floors almost daily. So for me this is effective cheap and does the job.
Brittany  F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
1,016 reviews
Works great leaves floors clean and shiny without streaks or a film over the top love this stuff
John H.
Boyds, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It looks and great but it’s difficult to scrub and we all know that notorious pledge smell. I wish it didn’t make me nauseous.
Ashley R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the smell and the shine! Obviously i love how it cleans, having wood floors is mostly dealing with dust or dull looking floors. I use this once a week on my home since my family are messy.
Stephanie S.
Shamokin, PA
Purchased at: CVS
I got for my wood floors and end up using it as duster. Made my floors look more dirty and felt sticking. Won’t be buying this again.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
1,435 reviews
received my bottle free and love using on smaller clean up surfaces. good citrus scent makes cleaning a breeze. Safe to use around pets and Kids. Pledge Gentle Wood Floor Cleaner Spray
Melanie F.
Medford, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this on the only wooden surface in my home; the dining area. It helps keep my floors clean and smelling fresh. It gets the job done.
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have hardwood floors in part of my house so I like to try and use the correct cleaner on them. I gave Pledge a try. It sprays easy and a bottle seems to go a long way. However, I thought it made my floor a little slippery after using it.