Pledge Furniture Spray Extra Moisturizing uploaded by Christen F.Pledge Furniture Spray Extra Moisturizing uploaded by Ashley D.

BY PLEDGE

Pledge® Extra Moisturizing Furniture Spray.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Dust, condition, nourish, shine.
Moisturizers nurture wood and enhance its natural beauty.
3x better removal of dust & messes*.
*vs dry cloth. see more...

Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
Pledge has been around for YEARS!! And one of the much better brands out there for dusting hardwood furniture. Smells amazing, wipes the dust clean off the surface & no remaining residue. Absolutely must have.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert
Pledge extra moisturizing
This makes my home smell good and clean; and my furniture look like new. I use this on all the wood surfaces and my furniture. It will last for a long time ; fresh smell, dustfree,
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
I have many wooden decor/furniture pieces throughout my home and this is the ONLY cleaner I use on any of them. It really cleans well, smells great and is easy to use. Highly recommended!
Maria B.
Maria B.
This is my go-to wood polisher! It smells amazing and leaves no wax or build up! Now I actually enjoy cleaning cabinets
Erica S.
Erica S.
Jackson , MS
This is a pretty good wood polish cleaner, I got this at Walmart. It doesn't cost much. It polishes your wood, but if u don't blend it in in time some spots can come out lighter or darker then the other
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
This was the product my mother used growing o clean all over our wooden furniture. Pledge works great at cleaning the surfaces and they carry a lemon scent which is nice and refreshing. The only negative thing I have to say about Pledge is that it leaves behind a waxy residue that lasts a couple of days if you don't wipe down your furniture afterwards...
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
Lysol products are always amazing and I most certainly expect nothing less from them.
delicia h.
delicia h.
mira loma
My mom used pledge when i was a child, so i automatically gravitated to it when i bought my own house and furniture. I use it on our tables, bed frames, and our wooden cabinets. It's perfection! i will continue to purchase this product/brand to clean and wipe off all the wood in my house.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I like this to brighten up my wooden furniture, but it can leave a residue behind that doesn't completely wipe off.