BY PLEDGE

Pledge Furniture Polish cleans, conditions, and protects furniture all around the houseall while leaving behind the classic, fresh lemon Pledge scent. It also features allergen trappers to remove dust and up to 90% of the allergens found in dust. see more...

Melissa G.
Viola
Pledge is my opinion one of the "must have's" for every home. It keeps all my wood furniture looking its best. I also have a secret use for it, although not made for this purpose. I do home health care and house cleaning for a living. Any stainless steel appliances are a nightmare to keep finger prints away. Use Pledge polish sparingly with paper towels only, put a little elbow grease in it, using circular motion, and you have fabulously shiny clean and print resistant stainless. Try it!
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I use this stuff all the time at home! It smells great and there are so many uses for it. I love pledge, it's cheap and keeps things clean. I love uses it on my counters and hardwood floors to get spots and scuff marks. This stuff is great and I'd recommend.