BY PLEDGE

Brings back that fresh look to furniture. Cleans and protects wood furniture, cabinets, paneling, vinyl and leather. Anti-dust formula leaves no polish or waxy buildup. Shines, dusts and polishes in one step. Leaves a pleasant scent. Application: Cabinets Furniture Paneling Applicable Material: Leather Vinyl Wood.DRACB723725CT. CB723725CT. Pledge Pledge Furniture Polish. see more...

• Will the company ever make this product with other scents?1 Answers
Pledge Furniture Polish
  • "I think this stuff works great, use it on my mom's dining table all the time." in 2 reviews
  • "Love to use Pledge because it does not hurt my glass and gets the job done on my wood furniture." in 1 review
  • "How could you go wrong with Pledge?" in 1 review
Far Rockaway, NY
Pledge Furniture Polish has been in my family since early 80's and still is. I love using it because it makes my wood furniture look nice, shiny and it maintenance the wood in great condition. It;s every affordable and it does what's expected from it. Yes I would recommend this product.
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Canton, OH
Smells good and doesn't leave that waxy build up on your furniture that some polishes do.
Enithea F.
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
Decorator Expert
This product is a must have for any household. My mom has always used Pledge for all of her dusting needs and it gets the job done. I am used to this product because of her and I will remain a loyal user. The lemon scent is clean and the formula is awesome on all my wood surfaces.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
It cleans the furniture really well but once I get about halfway through the can it quits spraying like it's supposed to so I end up going out and buying more which is kind of a waste. The product is good the spray can just sucks.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Decorator Expert
I love this product.  It will leave your furniture super nice with shine and it will leave your furniture look super clean and new. I truly recommend
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Decorator Expert
I love the smell of pledge smells like my Anna's house and this stuff works ok but I feel like if you start using it you can't stop
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
I use this to wipe down all the wooden tables and desks in my room and it removes the dust quick and makes the wood look shiny again. I love the smell of it too!
Heather B.
Heather B.
I use this on all the wood furniture in my house. it gives it a nice shine and I love the smell.
Liz D.
Liz D.
I've been using this product for years and it's great. I love the smell and it wipes away dust perfectly!
Marta A.
Marta A.
Norwalk, CT
Decorator Expert
LOVE Lemon Pledge. Have been using this for years and it makes cleaning much more fun.
Far Rockaway, NY
Will the company ever make this product with other scents?