BY PLEDGE

Brings back that fresh look to furniture. Cleans and protects wood furniture, cabinets, paneling, vinyl and leather. Anti-dust formula leaves no polish or waxy buildup. Shines, dusts and polishes in one step. Leaves a pleasant scent. Application: Cabinets Furniture Paneling Applicable Material: Leather Vinyl Wood.DRACB723725CT. CB723725CT. Pledge Pledge Furniture Polish. see more...

• Will the company ever make this product with other scents?1 Answers
Pledge Furniture Polish
  • "I think this stuff works great, use it on my mom's dining table all the time." in 2 reviews
  • "How could you go wrong with Pledge?" in 1 review
  • "Love to use Pledge because it does not hurt my glass and gets the job done on my wood furniture." in 1 review
Tasha M.
Pledge has always been my go-to product when dusting. Not only does it spray evenly for full coverage but it also has a nice, subtle scent that leaves your area with a fresh, clean smell and it doesn't irritate my allergies. My furniture is left shiny and streak free with no residue build up. The only complaint; which has nothing to do with the product itself, is that the top can rarely be reattached if it comes off. This is a bummer when the can is brand new. Overall, great product!
Katinka R.
Ogden
This leaves my wood furniture dust free. It also makes it look shiny and new. Plus it smells Great! It never gives me a headache when using it and it wipes away with ease and leaves no residue of any kind. This is just what I want in a cleaner to dust almost any surface. This is a must have in my house.
Haley H.
Theodore
I have used this product for as long as I can remember 🤣 my go-to duster as a kid doing chores and as an adult cleaning condos and my own home! It smells wonderful and cleans awesome as long as you don't go to hard with it! It's pretty cheap like $1.50 A can!
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
This is a great product for cleansing and dusting your furnichure. It easily removes dust and smudges leaving behind a fresh clean and shiney surface with a lemon sent.
Erica G.
Who can beat the original Pledge spray? I use it on my living, dining, and bedroom furniture and it eliminates dust like a breeze! The added shine is a plus too!
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
This product is a must have for any household. My mom has always used Pledge for all of her dusting needs and it gets the job done. I am used to this product because of her and I will remain a loyal user. The lemon scent is clean and the formula is awesome on all my wood surfaces.
Miranda M.
It cleans the furniture really well but once I get about halfway through the can it quits spraying like it's supposed to so I end up going out and buying more which is kind of a waste. The product is good the spray can just sucks.
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
Pledge Furniture Polish has been in my family since early 80's and still is. I love using it because it makes my wood furniture look nice, shiny and it maintenance the wood in great condition. It;s every affordable and it does what's expected from it. Yes I would recommend this product.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
Most of my furniture is wood or wood with glass. Love to use Pledge because it does not hurt my glass and gets the job done on my wood furniture. I am not home all the time so the wood collects dust, Pledge shines and freshens. Does the job and for cheap!
Kristen H.
I use Pledge from time to time to make my furniture looking nice again, I don't use it often though because it leaves a film behind and easily gets smeared with finger prints.
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
Will the company ever make this product with other scents?