BY PLEDGE

Brings back that fresh look to furniture. Cleans and protects wood furniture, cabinets, paneling, vinyl and leather. Anti-dust formula leaves no polish or waxy buildup. Shines, dusts and polishes in one step. Leaves a pleasant scent. Application: Cabinets Furniture Paneling Applicable Material: Leather Vinyl Wood.DRACB723725CT. CB723725CT. Pledge Pledge Furniture Polish. see more...

• Will the company ever make this product with other scents?1 Answers
Pledge Furniture Polish
  • "I think this stuff works great, use it on my mom's dining table all the time." in 2 reviews
  • "Love to use Pledge because it does not hurt my glass and gets the job done on my wood furniture." in 1 review
  • "How could you go wrong with Pledge?" in 1 review
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
Decorator Expert
This product is a must have for any household. My mom has always used Pledge for all of her dusting needs and it gets the job done. I am used to this product because of her and I will remain a loyal user. The lemon scent is clean and the formula is awesome on all my wood surfaces.
Miranda M.
It cleans the furniture really well but once I get about halfway through the can it quits spraying like it's supposed to so I end up going out and buying more which is kind of a waste. The product is good the spray can just sucks.
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
Pledge Furniture Polish has been in my family since early 80's and still is. I love using it because it makes my wood furniture look nice, shiny and it maintenance the wood in great condition. It;s every affordable and it does what's expected from it. Yes I would recommend this product.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Decorator Expert
I love this product.  It will leave your furniture super nice with shine and it will leave your furniture look super clean and new. I truly recommend
Barbara W.
Canton, OH
Smells good and doesn't leave that waxy build up on your furniture that some polishes do.
Nikki W.
LINCOLNTON, NC
I use this stuff everyday. Lasting protection for your furniture and the lemon scent is very natural and fresh
Stephanie P.
This stuff smells so good! Obviously it works great too. We use it on our leather couches whenever they need it and they always look like new again.
Sierra J.
Vancouver, WA
Lemon Pledge is my go to for wooden furniture. It works well and has been around for years, I remember my mom using it growing up
Amber S.
Stanley, NC
This is my favorite dusting companion! It leaves my tables looking shiny and new! Not to mention the fresh, clean smell! I love this product.
Tammy S.
How could you go wrong with Pledge? It works great and smells good too. Keeps the dust off the shelves.
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
Will the company ever make this product with other scents?