BY PLEDGE

Unlike many floor cleaning products, Pledge® FloorCare Multi Surface Concentrated Cleaner leaves no sticky residue that can trap dirt and dull your floor. It's oil free and specially formulated to powerfully--but safely--clean your floor, leaving nothing but a natural luster and a Glade® Rainshower fragrance. see more...

Monique A.
Aztec , NM
I love this cleaner for my house I have hard wood floors and tile so I love how it works in everything and smells so good it clean everything.  Well worth buying it. It last for awhile too since I have a big house I like I don’t run out right away . Deffently would recommend
Arrem Lei Y.
Queen Creek , AZ
It’s pretty good. I just use this because I know that brand I got used it. Its like a vital thing for cleaning routine. It cleans good the smell is ok,not expensive and yeah I would buy this again and recommend it to others.
Kaylee K.
New Caney, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I love moping with this stuff! It’s not sticking nor does it smell heavy of chemicals. A little goes a long way and it doesn’t have any sort of smell. When you mop with it, you don’t have to wipe it up after
Allie A.
I have really loved using this formula on our tile and laminate floors. The scent is nice and not too powerful, and it does a good job of loosening up dirt from the floors so that they are easy to wipe clean. Our local store stopped carrying this and I’ve been looking for it ever since!
Ciara S.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy this product. It leaves my floors shiny and smelling fresh. I just pour a little in with the water mixture inside my floor steamer and run over my floors. You can see that gets all the grime up and always leaves my floors looking new.
Lizzy T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this concentrated cleaner because one bottle will last me so long! Other brands I go through a bottle a month but I can last six months on one bottle of this concentrated floor cleaner. Very worth the valu
Selela M.
Montgomery
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my first review I've ever done for any product. This is probably the best best product I've purchased. I started using it everyday,about a month ago.
KD A.
Carthage, MS
Purchased at: Target
This is a great multi surface cleaner. Love using it my kitchen and bathrooms. Leaves everything smelling clean for days. And a little goes a long way!✅
Michele R.
San Antonio, TX
Very good product, like the smell of it. I don't buy it all the time due to multiple floor materials I have and it works better on some then others.
Megan J.
Inman, Sc
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This works great on all floor types. I have wood, tile and laminate and this cleans and leave the floor with a nice shine. I will buy again.