Pledge Floor Polish 27 oz. Citrus Scent Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner (6-Pack) 22220

BY PLEDGE

Pledge Multi Surface Floor Cleaner is the safe and convenient way to get the beautiful floors you want for your family. Use it to remove dirt and grime without leaving a dulling oily residue. It makes floor cleaning more convenient by letting you tackle a variety of floors in your home without having to switch products. Use Pledge 27 oz. Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner to safely and easily clean your hard floor surfaces. Specially formulated to use on both wood and non-wood floors, it can remove dirt and grime that have built up over time. see more...

Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
Love this to clean and I love getting this 2 pack it' so affordable and it' easy to grab when I'm moping the floor. Also I love it' smell it' not too strong and goes away fast. I love how I can clean and it will feel and you can see the difference in other cleaning stuff I have gotten before.
đź‘‘ W.
Rosedale, NY
It shines floor amazingly well but you have to use the corresponding pledge product with it to make it last. Overall has amazing results & will repurchase
Taylor R.
This is the best floor cleaner!! It cleans our laminate wood floors to glisten! And it is easy to use while you mop. It’s affordable and easy to find in stores. It does not leave a residue like other floor cleaners! I am always telling my friends to try it out!
Linda W.
Winston Salem, NC
I wasnt to impressed. I was hoping I'd have a nice shine on my floors but nope. My floors had a nice coat while wet until they dried and looked dull again.
Naomie K.
125 Keelersburg rd ,Tunkhannock
I like the effect of this product , it makes my cleaning easier and lighter.It takes out water stain and i love the extra shine on my floor thats glowing.
Barbara W.
Moncks Corner
This product is ok I would recommend it to a friend. It doesn’t shine like I would like but it better than the other product I had
Cynthia H.
Leaves my floor kinda sticky I don’t use it very often anymore but it works to get the job done I guess I just don’t highly recommend
Leonella T.
It’s a good product for floors, really cleans the surface. But I’m not the biggest fan of the smell and I think it’s overpriced!
Dianna N.
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve tried so many floor cleaners for my wood and this is the only one that won’t leave it streaky. It smells amazing too!
Demetrianna A.
Poland
I love how it cleans and that it doesn’t smell like a chemical. Very good and I recommend it to all.