Pledge Floor Care Wood Squirt & Mop Citrus uploaded by Silifat A.

BY PLEDGE #91 in Cleaning Tools

Pledge® Floor Care Wood Squirt & Mop Citrus Scent.
New look-same great product.
Clean.
Shine.
Protect.
No bucket needed.
SC Johnson. A family company. see more...

Alexis D.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love this product! It's so quick and easy to get your wood floors clean and shiny! I use it with a microfiber moo and a little goes a long way! This is a definite must have for anyone with hard wood floors!
Sarah P.
Clarksville , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I fell in love with the squirt and mop swiffer and bona make it harder to take it off refill and then keep going when you can just squirt and moo and go on with your cleaning! Definitely my favorite cleaning product!!!
Pallavi K.
This product is amazing and does a great job of cleaning wood floors and smells great not a very overpowering scent. It's easy to use since you just need a pour this and use a mop for quick cleanup. It dries fast too. I use this mostly for weekday cleaning and do a deep clean on weekends.
Annika M.
Lancaster, CA
This literally smell amazing. Not sticky at all. The texture is very liquidity. I love love love it!! I think I like its so much because it smells amazing. After I mop the floor with this item it gives a nice glossy look. Giving it a look like its never been thou he'd before!
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
This is my go-to cleaner. My wood floors look brand new after using this. It's so easy to use and not to mention quick. Your house will smell lemony fresh and squeaky clean. I also love the price!
Rachael S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stuff for my wooden floors! It doesn't leave any gross residue after you use it and it smells so fresh! Its easy to use and doesn't take a lot of time to use it either.
Amy R.
A must for my hard wood floors ! Quick drying, good scent, gets the dirt with a dry swifter perfectly. A good price and can be found at Wal-Mart, target etc
Jessica M.
Greenwood, CA
Love the smell and how easy this product is to use. You simple aim, squeeze and mop. It is a good wood floor cleaner, no steaks left behind.
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
A la madera se tiene que limpiar con mucho cuidado y este producto lo hace , el olor es excelente y es muy delicado con la madera
Laura P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Very convenient. I use this product in between steam mops, and it keeps my floors shiny, clean and it smells AMAZING.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How does this work? Do you squirt into a small or large area and then mop up? Does little go along way?