Pledge Dust &

Pledge Dust &amp

BY PLEDGE

Dusting cloths have patented hydro-entangled microfiber technology. Use them with GRAB-IT or Swiffer sweeper frames. Also excellent for hand dusting to catch allergens and dust particles. Disposable so you get rid of the mess. Towel/Wipe Type: Dry Wipes; Application: Multiple Surfaces; Applicable Material: Hard Surfaces; Wood. ~ Includes six packs of 32 cloths;192 cloths per case.DRKCB663281. CB663281. Pledge Pledge Dust & Allergen Dry Refill Cloths, White, 8 X 11 1/2, 32/pack. see more...

Pledge Dust &
Pledge Dust &amp
  • "I absolutely love these wipes!" in 1 review
  • "These wipes are ok, they pick up most of the dust and allergins, however, they don't leave things smelling fresh for very long, I much prefer the old fashioned can of pledge and a dust rag!" in 1 review
Kassondra C.
Mount Dora, FL
I absolutely love these wipes! I don't have a lot of time in my schedule for cleaning so I just grab a wipe and dust a couple of surfaces when I have five minutes. Works great!
alana m.
It works but it's not the best. Wouldn't recommend. Plus it's way too expensive
Kaitlin Y.
These work really well! I still prefer the old rag and spray but out of convenience these would take the cake.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Pledge multi-surface spray is a wonderful cleaner product.it takes care of a lot of cleaning items so you are not constantly changing cleaning projects.God product.simple to use.I love anything that helps cleaning your house SIMPLE.
Stephanie W.
Idaho Falls, ID
These are great to have handy when you're pressed for time and you just want to quickly glide over visible surfaces in a jiffy. But.....I really didn't find them cleaning all the dust off the surfaces. It mostly just moved it around and I would have to go back over the areas once or twice to really get all the dust off my surfaces.
Jen D.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Though I feel pledge wipes are not amazing they are the better product I have used for dust this far.
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi
Those wipes are good but you can find better ones with better prices and better quality
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Does this pick up all the dust in one swipe or does it leave some behind?