Pledge Dust & Allergen Furniture Spray uploaded by Sheyla S.Pledge Dust & Allergen Furniture Spray uploaded by Glory M.

BY PLEDGE

Pledge Dust & Allergen Furniture Spray, 9.7 oz: Cleans Removes 90% allergens see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Heather J.
Hagerstown, MD
Love this brand! And this one at that. It smells great. And lighten a scent in my home. Don't leave my furniture feeling greasy. Very affordable.
Joscelyn B.
Midland, TX
This is awesome. Does an awesome job at cleaning up dust and does seem to clear up allergies. It's a good value and works wonderfully.
Alexandra R.
Soft scent and picks up all the dust at first try. With my allergies this is an absolute must that a product must be able to do
Shaina C.
Eaton Rapids, MI
I love using the Pledge Dust And Allergen because it leaves my wood look beautiful as ever! Also a pro would be that it gives me high shine! A con? Well if there is one I'll have to come back. This stuff works y'all! Definitely recommend! #HappyCleaning
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Decorator Expert
This does a great job of picking up dust, dog hair, and dander. It's not the best on non-wood, or unfinished surfaces. But it does a good job at cleaning, and things stay cleaner for a few days. It's not highly perfumed, and that's great because I already have allergies.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Decorator Expert
My family has used pledge products for years and this stuff is an improvement of an already great product. It smells soooo good and I like that it rids surfaces of dust and allergens. I would definitely recommend this product.
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
Decorator Expert
We have two dogs. That makes our house is really dusty. I dust at least twice a week… My duster was not doing well enough alone, but now that I spray it with this pledge, the dust clings so well!! It smells great, is affordable, and works! I would recommend to have it in every house.
Melissa N.
Key West, FL
I love the smell of this product and how versatile it is. You can use it on wood, stainless steel, granite and so on. But I have used this product a lot on my kitchen table and there is a lot of build up and now my table actually looks dull from all the build up. But on granite and stainless its amazing.
Mariah K.
Decorator Expert
My favorite brand! Great for dog dander and allergens. Use it to clean our guitars and vintage furniture and I trust it to not damage the wood or finish. Smells nice, too!
Chelsea W.
Best stuff ever. I've used every other dusting spray, and nothing does the job like this. No residue, smells great, and really does help with allergens.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Do you just spray it?
Brenna L.
Richmond Hill, GA
Are you supposed to let it sit before wiping up?