Pledge Dust & Allergen Furniture Spray uploaded by Glory M.Pledge Dust & Allergen Furniture Spray uploaded by Sheyla S.

BY PLEDGE

Pledge Dust & Allergen Furniture Spray, 9.7 oz: Cleans Removes 90% allergens see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lynette F.
Poplar Grove
Just this year I had tried this kind of Pledge and love it! They came out with a few different kinds which is neat. Growing up there was only just lemon. Today we have smells and this awrsome one that helps people with allergies like me. I use this on all my wood furniture. This gives a nice shine and great sent. Easy to take finger prints off and protect your furniture. The price is great and you can find coupons as well sometimes. I buy this product at Walmart.
Ashleigh M.
This is a must have in our home. I buy this one over the regular furniture polish/cleaner. I can’t really say that it helps with allergies. I suffer from seasonal allergies but I wouldn’t expect a wood polish to be a cure-all for them. I just like that it is effective on my furniture.
Kristin C.
I love this dusting cleaner! I have horrible allergies and asthma and it is hard for me to find any dusters that don’t bother me and give me a headache! This one leaves the furniture looking polished and the room smelling clean without any other scents or odors!
Becky S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this dusting spray from Pledge. It is very efficient at removing pet hair and dander and eliminates allergens well. It doesn't have a strong fragrance and it lasts for months.
Jaima J.
This is my favorite to use for my table tops and coffee table. Because I have allergies I always use this because it helps reduce allergens. It is a great cleaner.
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ive been a fan of pledge for a pretty long time now but I dot feel that the "allergen " part isn't demonstrated to be as effective as the logo states it. I feel that it does pick up the dust well but does not keep allergens away, simply because it is a dust cleaning product that will clean but will not take allergen away from air only FURNITURE. , other than that It cleans my furniture sparkly clean and fresh too
Jen C.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This does a great job of picking up dust, dog hair, and dander. It's not the best on non-wood, or unfinished surfaces. But it does a good job at cleaning, and things stay cleaner for a few days. It's not highly perfumed, and that's great because I already have allergies.
Jessica M.
Advance, NC
I like how this product really does grab dirt and dust as well as allergens it seems and keeps them repelled from the surface longer than most cleaners. The smell could be a little lighter and price a little lower - however it is well worth saving my allergies!
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
This is my new favorite! My normal orange pledge was sold out so just grabbed this on a whim. It smelled so good today that I ended up dusting my whole house instead of just the one room I planned to dust 😂😂 really does a great job getting rid of the dust!
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
I love using the Pledge Dust And Allergen because it leaves my wood look beautiful as ever! Also a pro would be that it gives me high shine! A con? Well if there is one I'll have to come back. This stuff works y'all! Definitely recommend! #HappyCleaning
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Do you just spray it?
Brenna L.
Richmond Hill, GA
Are you supposed to let it sit before wiping up?