Pledge Dust & Allergen Furniture Spray uploaded by Glory M.Pledge Dust & Allergen Furniture Spray uploaded by Sheyla S.

BY PLEDGE

Pledge Dust & Allergen Furniture Spray, 9.7 oz: Cleans Removes 90% allergens see more...

Buy on Kmart
Heather J.
Heather J.
Hagerstown, MD
Love this brand! And this one at that. It smells great. And lighten a scent in my home. Don't leave my furniture feeling greasy. Very affordable.
Joscelyn B.
Joscelyn B.
Midland, TX
This is awesome. Does an awesome job at cleaning up dust and does seem to clear up allergies. It's a good value and works wonderfully.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Soft scent and picks up all the dust at first try. With my allergies this is an absolute must that a product must be able to do
Jen C.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Decorator Expert
This does a great job of picking up dust, dog hair, and dander. It's not the best on non-wood, or unfinished surfaces. But it does a good job at cleaning, and things stay cleaner for a few days. It's not highly perfumed, and that's great because I already have allergies.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Decorator Expert
My family has used pledge products for years and this stuff is an improvement of an already great product. It smells soooo good and I like that it rids surfaces of dust and allergens. I would definitely recommend this product.
Adrian K.
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
Decorator Expert
We have two dogs. That makes our house is really dusty. I dust at least twice a week… My duster was not doing well enough alone, but now that I spray it with this pledge, the dust clings so well!! It smells great, is affordable, and works! I would recommend to have it in every house.
Glory M.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Decorator Expert
Cleans and removes all dust . It smells really good too ! It might be $5 but it is definitely worth it since a little goes a long way !
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Best stuff ever. I've used every other dusting spray, and nothing does the job like this. No residue, smells great, and really does help with allergens.
Emily B.
Emily B.
I love this cleaner! It works super well to clean my furniture! It also has a wonderful smell!
Lilly A.
Lilly A.
I will always buy pledge. This product is simply amazing when cleaning. It's better than windex and of course you don't use windex to clean wood.
bergeline j.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Do you just spray it?
Brenna L.
Brenna L.
Richmond Hill, GA
Are you supposed to let it sit before wiping up?