Pledge Dust & Allergen Furniture Spray uploaded by Sheyla S.Pledge Dust & Allergen Furniture Spray uploaded by Glory M.

BY PLEDGE

Pledge Dust & Allergen Furniture Spray, 9.7 oz: Cleans Removes 90% allergens see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
I love using the Pledge Dust And Allergen because it leaves my wood look beautiful as ever! Also a pro would be that it gives me high shine! A con? Well if there is one I'll have to come back. This stuff works y'all! Definitely recommend! #HappyCleaning
Zuri R.
Edinburg , TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ive been a fan of pledge for a pretty long time now but I dot feel that the "allergen " part isn't demonstrated to be as effective as the logo states it. I feel that it does pick up the dust well but does not keep allergens away, simply because it is a dust cleaning product that will clean but will not take allergen away from air only FURNITURE. , other than that It cleans my furniture sparkly clean and fresh too
Jessica M.
Advance, NC
I like how this product really does grab dirt and dust as well as allergens it seems and keeps them repelled from the surface longer than most cleaners. The smell could be a little lighter and price a little lower - however it is well worth saving my allergies!
Jen C.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This does a great job of picking up dust, dog hair, and dander. It's not the best on non-wood, or unfinished surfaces. But it does a good job at cleaning, and things stay cleaner for a few days. It's not highly perfumed, and that's great because I already have allergies.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
This is my new favorite! My normal orange pledge was sold out so just grabbed this on a whim. It smelled so good today that I ended up dusting my whole house instead of just the one room I planned to dust 😂😂 really does a great job getting rid of the dust!
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
My family has used pledge products for years and this stuff is an improvement of an already great product. It smells soooo good and I like that it rids surfaces of dust and allergens. I would definitely recommend this product.
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
Decorator Expert Level 3
We have two dogs. That makes our house is really dusty. I dust at least twice a week… My duster was not doing well enough alone, but now that I spray it with this pledge, the dust clings so well!! It smells great, is affordable, and works! I would recommend to have it in every house.
Melissa N.
Key West, FL
I love the smell of this product and how versatile it is. You can use it on wood, stainless steel, granite and so on. But I have used this product a lot on my kitchen table and there is a lot of build up and now my table actually looks dull from all the build up. But on granite and stainless its amazing.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
This isn't the best cleaning product for wood as it causes little bubbles to pop up and makes the wood look older than it is. But for granite and stainless steel it's not bad. It smells really nice too and it's pretty amazing how much dirt comes off.
Precious L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
We all suffer allergies at home. This product is heaven sent. Some spray seem to leave a strong smell that can affect your breathing after you spray it. This is the opposite. Works on many surfaces leaving clean and refreshing look.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Do you just spray it?
Brenna L.
Richmond Hill, GA
Are you supposed to let it sit before wiping up?