BY PLEDGE

Formerly known as Pledge Grab-It™ Dry Cloth For All Your Dusting Needs, Trust Pledge® 32  Unscented Disposable Cloths 8 in x 11.5 in Grabs dust, dirt and hair, everywhere Who says you have to put up with the dust, dirt, and hair? There is an alternative-Pledge® Dry Cloths.   Whatever your cleaning needs-and especially if you have pets or allergies-Pledge® Dry Cloths offers a quick-cleaning solution. Pledge® Dry Cloths With a patented "grab and hold" technology, Pledge® Dry Cloths trap dust and dirt without leaving any residue.  Use the cloths alone to hand dust furniture, electronics or other places where dust may settle Use them with the Swiffer® Sweeper to clean floors, walls, ceiling fans and more When you re finished, just throw the cloth away!  Pledge® Dry Cloths use deep pockets to trap dirt, dust, an see more...

• I have bad allergies, does this make a difference for any...3 Answers
Kelly A.
I love these clothes for all during in my house. They are extremely convenient for easy picks ups in between polishing, etc. They also pick up a lot in one cloth, that you usually only need one for a large portion of the house. It seems as though they are being more and more difficult to find int the stores, but I have purchased them online. I wish they would just bring these back to the stores. Why take away a good thing that works? It's dusting...simplified!
Candis C.
Walker, LA
At one point in my life I couldn't find any of these to buy in the stores around here and I actually got depressed. That really let me know how much I had depended on them through all the years I have used them. I think they re wonderful. Thank God for online ordering.
Alejandra A.
Barstow, CA
I love this product as I don't like the sprays. Too bad I haven't found them in my area, the desert, but when I go out of town I sure bring some with.
Sarah A.
These work great! They catch the dust instead of spreading it everywhere. I feel like the store brand does just as well though and is cheaper.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,294 reviews
Pledgee dry cloths really pick up the dust,it flings to it so the dust doesn't settle anywhere but on the cloth.I really like that.
Mercedes S.
Gravette, AR
Not great not awful. I got them free I probably wouldn't buy them myself. I'm not sure about how much they would cost.
Staci S.
Edmonton, AB
I love using these cloths to dust. They make life so easy as you just need to wipe the area and all the dust clings to the cloth and doesn't become airborne.
Kaitlin F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have bad allergies, does this make a difference for anyone?