BY PLEASURES

Pleasures perfume was launched by estee lauder in 1995-Pleasures estee lauder is an intensely feminine fragrance with blends of white lilies, violets and black lilies- Embraced with patchouli, peony, and gardenia- Pleasures estee lauder is accented with hints of moss, musk and cedar- Combine pleasures estee lauder with the shower gel and lotion for a luxurious experience- Pleasures estee lauder is recommended for casual use- Design House: Estee Lauder- Scent Name: Pleasures- Launch Date: 1995- Edp Eau De Parfumis Available In A 1 Ounce Spray- Fragrance a blend of White Lilies, Violets, Black Lilies, Patchouli, Peony, Gardenia- Made For - Womens- Dimension - 5 x 2 x 2 in- Item Weight - 0-02 lbs- SKU: PFMN206 see more...

• I would only recommend it for older woman, right? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Amanda B.
Red Oak, IA
I used to wear this all the time and I don't know if it's me or what but I swear the formula was changed. It used to be a rich sweet vanilla like floral smell with a small musky note now it's a very very potent floral smell. I don't care for the scent and maybe it's changed since then too. It is still okay.
Claudia E.
ūüĎĆI have most is these Est√©e Lauder Pleasures perfumes. They are all very classy & Long lasting, I receive many compliments. I keep a bottle at work and one at home. Must have with me at all times. You can't go wrong. You will love it as much as I do.
Heidi N.
Natchitoches, LA
I really, really love this fragrance. I used to take my mom's bottle when I was younger and everyone always asked what I was wearing! Got my first full-size bottle in a Christmas set from EL (thanks dad) and I've been wearing it almost every time I want to wear perfume. Great addition to my collection and very reminiscent of my mom!
Gretchen C.
I LOVE this floral scent. It is soft yet very strong. High sillage. You must only use a little or it will quickly over power you. Lasts a good 8-10 hours. A classic scent!
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX
Classy and floral, will be a perfume that is always nice. I will always be a fan of this one!!!!
Maureen M.
Amother extraordinary fragrance. I love it. I consider it a unique product that we can use during the day. It's has a fresh smell. I love it.
Rahma R.
Bergen, Bergen
This one is perfect for everyday usage....not too strong ,very classy and luxury fragrance..
Cassia U.
Williamsport, MD
This product smells very nice. Ive sampled it. However it is a bit prices...
Maria V.
I would only recommend it for older woman, right?