BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder Gift Sets - Feel the sheer flowering, the shimmering translucency notes of White Lily, Black Lilac, White Peony and Violet Leaves. see more...

Taylor W.
Taylor W.
League City, TX
My favorite perfume. I have been wearing this perfume for over 10 years and never grow tired of the scent. My husband knows this is always a go-to gift that will leave me happy. It has a clean floral scent that is not overwhelming which is my favorite part of this perfume.
Paige B.
Paige B.
I don't like the way that this perfume smells. It's too strong and gives me a headache. I have other perfumes that I like more, and this perfume is too pricey for such a small amount. Plus, the packaging is not convenient. There is a lot of improvement needed here.
haley h.
haley h.
indianapolis
This is a great scent without over powering! It will definitely give you statement scent! And this fragrance sticks all day which I love! And a soft sweet floral scent! I have bought this product a few times now and still love it!
Jesenia V.
Jesenia V.
So worth it I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
My mom loves this perfume. She has used it for years. It smells great. Very light. It is a sweeter smell and not to overwhelming. It lasts all day.
Olívia d.
Olívia d.
Simplismente perfeito. Quase impossível de descrever com tantas características boas. Excelente fixação.