BY PLAYTEX #7 in Baby Bottles

What Makes Ventaire Bottles Different? Bottom Vent: Unlike Ordinary Bottles That Vent Through The Nipple, The Ventaire Bottle's Micro-Channel Vents Keep Air At The Back Of The Bottle As Baby Drinks, So Virtually No Air Mixes With The Milk And Gets Into Baby's Tummy. Angled Design: Promotes The Semi-Upright Feeding Position Recommended By Pediatricians To Help Prevent Ear Infections. Clinical Proof: A Clinical Study Confirms That Babies Using Playtex Ventaire Bottles Had Less Colic And Spitup Than Participants' Regularly Used Bottles*. All Parts Are Top-Rack Dishwasher Safe Removable Top And Bottom For Easy Cleaning Compatible With Our Nurser Breast Pumps Leak And Break Proof** Pediatrician Recommended Brand Bpa Free *3Rd Party Research Study Funded By Playtex. **If Not Completely Satisfied, Then Return For Full Refund Of Purchase Price Or Replacement. &Nbsp; Made In China

Buy on Amazon
  • "I had to pump for my little one and use a bottle warmer to get it just the right temp." in 1 review
  • "The amount she spit up drastically reduced and she hardly ever had tummy troubles after that, unless someone would use a different kind of bottle with her." in 1 review
Melissa M.
Castlewood , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter just turned 2 months old about a week ago her stomach is very finicky and it was causing her to throw up alot with a change of formula and this new bottle she hasn't thrown up once she's not as fussy and she's even trying to hold this bottle because it's the right size I'm super happy with the ventaire and will probably be purchasing more in the future if you got a child with a picky stomach this bottle may just be for you.
Lindsay N.
Teutopolis
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite bottles going on 6 years now! You can take them apart and put in the dishwasher. Forget the bottle scrubber because the top and bottom come off making cleaning so incredibly simple, even if you are hand washing. My babies have been most breastfed but this is the bottle they use when I am away and with four kids I have never had an issue!
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I had these for my son along with the Avent bottles. But the Playtex VentAire bottle are so nice. They have that curve that not only helps your babies bellies but to hold them is so comfortable to wear straight bottles often make your hand or arm sore after a short amount of time. They are not very expensive and i would recommend them to any new or expecting mommy.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When I first bought bottles for my newborn I got the avent bottles and I didn’t see a problem with them but my doctor recommended these. So I tried them and they are super great for colic babies. Good size nipple and I love how they are curved. After a while the nipples do clog up though. Easy to clean. Would repurchase these!
Briana C.
Swansboro
My daughter is verry picky when it comes to bottles and she loved this one. She also had colic and she seemed to not end up with a ton of extra gass while using this bottle. The down side is all the parts but other than that it is grate and i would defiantly recommend this bottle.
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I exclusively breastfeed my daughter but since I had her anytime we came into an emergency like me being hospitalized twice these are the only bottles she will take. Love the slow flow nipples and the little kink in them they make it so easy to feed your baby. Defiantly recommend.
Nhikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Stop the gas and spit up if you want to stop for child also purchase these bottles asap I used them with my little one and little to no spit up and no gassy stomach
Couponlady C.
Tried this bottle for the first time and really like the sturdyness of the bottle. Paid $4 and it was well worth it. Like the nipple it comes with which my baby liked it right away. I was having trouble with him latching on to other types of nipples. Thanks Simply Playtex baby.
Sarah R.
Pittsburgh
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby struggled with these bottles. He would suck and suck and suck and never seem to be able to get the formula out. I also didn’t like the angle because I found it hard to get my baby to fully empty his bottle and the nipple couldn’t position well in his mouth
Sarah A.
Gowanda , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
LOVE these bottles. I will never ever buy a different bottle or brand for my kids in the future. My daughter loves this bottle and keeps the air out of her tummy.
Sheena H.
Orting, Wa
How easy are these to clean?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
Im considering switching my baby to these. Are they good ?
Sana C.
Bensalem, PA
How do you stop them from leaking?