BY PLAYTEX

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Medium 3 Months +. Clinically Shown for Proper Latch-On. Bisphenol-A Free. BPA Free. Standard Specially designed for use with VentAire™ Standard bottles only. Manufactured to Playtex® quality specifications. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Audrey M.
Clayton, NC
These are seriously the only nipples my daughter would take to when she was a baby. I went through probably 6 different brands before finding these. So thankful we did!
Rhiannon E.
Danville , VT
These nipples work well, I do prefer the latex but with so many latex allergies now I understand why most of the nipples are silicone now.
Cristina R.
My husband and I bought these for my son he loves them and it's all he likes I've tried other ones and he don't seem to like them much .
Mineral Bluff, GA
I love these when my babies were little i wish they were around for my first child i will recommend to all the mommies i know !!
Esther F.
Playtex products are angels!!!! I love this company, I never had an issue not once with them..I would def recommend them!!
BabyTsmomma C.
Louisville , KY
These are the only nipples my son would use! Vent air bottles and nipples are great especially for reflux
April L.
These are great for breastfeeding babies. I used these with my son and we had no nipple confusion issues
Mineral Bluff, GA
Does any of the mommies out there have any issues with to much air on little tummies with this bottle??
Mineral Bluff, GA
Any one have any issues with these bottles and to much air ?