Playtex ® VentAire ® Bottle

by Playtex Baby

Uniquely designed to reduce colic, gas and spit-up through a bottom venting system that helps reduce air ingestion.

Have these worked well with a primarily breastfed baby?
[product:playtex-baby-ventaire-bottles] Would you recommend these bottles? I am stuck between the Dr. Browns bottles and these and I have gotten mixed reviews about each one of them.
HooW do you use these bottles and not have them spilling out everywhere ?
Start your review of Playtex ® VentAire ® Bottle!
Brie G.
King, NC
Playtex ® VentAire ® Bottle uploaded by Brie G.
Purchased at: Target
We LOVE these bottles! They’re incredibly ergonomic to hold, encourage upright feeding, and our baby has absolutely no problems with gas when we use them. Even though they do have 5 parts to wash, it’s much easier than other anti-colic venting systems (I’m looking at you, Dr. Brown’s)… They’re affordable, the slow flow nipple is actually slow, and we haven’t had any nipple confusion while bottle feeding!
Kirbie  R.
Mount Vernon, KY
I used these bottles with my third child, she did great with them! I was afraid to try something new, because I only used scent with my other two children, but I'm grad I switched! These were easier to clean also.
Brooke B.
Oviedo, FL
I used these for my son with acid reflux. They worked well to cut down on the spit up. The shape of the bottle helped reduce the bubbles. They are the most affordable I found. Highly satisfied with the product.
Stephanie  G.
I absolutely love these bottles. They allow the air the vent out the bottom while baby is drinking. This way the baby isn't getting any extra air. I've used these bottles with 4 kids and none of them ever had any issues with reflux. With my youngest I tried a cheap bottle that doesn't vent 1 time and she immediately spit up for the first time. She was almost 6 months old at the time. I threw that bottle in the trash and will never use anything other than playtex ventaire bottles.
Amber W.
Monroe, WA
2,887 reviews
Really enjoyed these bottles for my son. Worked well with breast milk and with mixing formula. Great on tummy. Not the easiest to clean but not too difficult either. Some of my favorites. Durable. Long lasting. Affordable.
Ashley K.
Shelby, OH
Playtex ® VentAire ® Bottle uploaded by Ashley K.
These bottles are good... I wouldn't say they are a miracle or anything, and they are kind of a pain to assemble and wash. They are some what bulky so my 8 month old kinda has a hard time holding them. I feel like they might help a little with letting the air out. Overall they are decent and I would recommend. Playtex ® VentAire ® Bottle
Jami B.
I really liked these bottles. I received one to try and didn't have any leakage issues like I did with the Ventaires they had ten years ago.
Madison H.
Norco, CA
It’s okay. Good bottle for babies with gas issues. But I ultimately switched to dr browns options bottles because these constantly leaked. If you don’t put them together just perfectly they will spill milk everywhere and it got really annoying. Also, after awhile of the baby sucking on the bottle it breaks the seal so when you go to put the bottle down it will leak everywhere. They worked for the gas but I threw them in the trash once my baby would take the dr browns. Too ridiculous to deal with and made my life harder instead of easier.
Gina C.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I have mixed feelings for this bottle. The liners always leaked and I didn’t like the fact that I had to constantly change the liner. I felt like that was a lot of plastic that would end up in the landfill.,
Jesika C.
Bakersfield
Playtex ® VentAire ® Bottle uploaded by Jesika C.
Purchased at: Target
My daughter likes it because she could sit up more while eating. It was reasonably priced as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melida A.
Winnetka, CA
il y a 3 ans
Hi girls !! I really want every mommy help here? I have my baby and she it’s now only bottle feeding and I’m using Playtex ® VentAire ® Bottle and them liquid to much !! In the night she wake up crying because it’s all wet of milk because this bottles liquid to much !! So my question here it’s some one has any BABY BOTTLE RECOMMENDATION but the bottle no liquid to much ?? If you has any favorite please let me know !! Thank you 😊
Kayla M.
Cloutierville, LA
il y a 3 ans
Playtex ® VentAire ® Bottle Are these really helpful in fighting colic?
Brie G. il y a un an
Yes!!! These are a game changer for baby getting less air! My baby spits up much less when we use these, too.