Playtex ® VentAire ® Bottle

by Playtex Baby

Uniquely designed to reduce colic, gas and spit-up through a bottom venting system that helps reduce air ingestion.

[product:playtex-baby-ventaire-bottles] Would you recommend these bottles? I am stuck between the Dr. Browns bottles and these and I have gotten mixed reviews about each one of them.
HooW do you use these bottles and not have them spilling out everywhere ?
dooes this help with collic?
Start your review of Playtex ® VentAire ® Bottle!
Kirbie  R.
Mount Vernon, KY
I used these bottles with my third child, she did great with them! I was afraid to try something new, because I only used scent with my other two children, but I'm grad I switched! These were easier to clean also.
Stephanie G.
I absolutely love these bottles. They allow the air the vent out the bottom while baby is drinking. This way the baby isn't getting any extra air. I've used these bottles with 4 kids and none of them ever had any issues with reflux. With my youngest I tried a cheap bottle that doesn't vent 1 time and she immediately spit up for the first time. She was almost 6 months old at the time. I threw that bottle in the trash and will never use anything other than playtex ventaire bottles.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,833 reviews
Really enjoyed these bottles for my son. Worked well with breast milk and with mixing formula. Great on tummy. Not the easiest to clean but not too difficult either. Some of my favorites. Durable. Long lasting. Affordable.
Ashley K.
Shelby, OH
Playtex ® VentAire ® Bottle uploaded by Ashley K.
These bottles are good... I wouldn't say they are a miracle or anything, and they are kind of a pain to assemble and wash. They are some what bulky so my 8 month old kinda has a hard time holding them. I feel like they might help a little with letting the air out. Overall they are decent and I would recommend. Playtex ® VentAire ® Bottle
Brooke B.
Oviedo, FL
I used these for my son with acid reflux. They worked well to cut down on the spit up. The shape of the bottle helped reduce the bubbles. They are the most affordable I found. Highly satisfied with the product.
Jami B.
I really liked these bottles. I received one to try and didn't have any leakage issues like I did with the Ventaires they had ten years ago.
Gina C.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I have mixed feelings for this bottle. The liners always leaked and I didn’t like the fact that I had to constantly change the liner. I felt like that was a lot of plastic that would end up in the landfill.,
Jesika C.
Bakersfield
Playtex ® VentAire ® Bottle uploaded by Jesika C.
Purchased at: Target
My daughter likes it because she could sit up more while eating. It was reasonably priced as well.
Briana B.
Jacksonville, FL
A couple pros and cons with this brand/bottle set. The good thing is it prevents colic very very well! I haven't had one issue with that this far. Now my main issue with these bottles is just how big they are, my son is 8 months and still struggles to hold these bottles due to how thick they are. He's starting to get the hang of it but still not the best. I also dont like how twisty they are, makes it kind of hard to wash. These were the first bottles I picked out and I'm a first time mom so I could have done better. I will definitely be trying out Dr. BROWN next! I just think there are better bottles out there and wouldn't let this be your first go to.
Lismely G.
Boca Raton, FL
Playtex ® VentAire ® Bottle uploaded by Lismely G.
Play tex vent air bottles are the best in the market in my opinion, they are easy to clean long lasting and light weight above all my kids love them since is also easy for them to grip. I like that am able to take apart and put together without any issues amen for that..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mely A.
Winnetka, CA
il y a 2 ans
Hi girls !! I really want every mommy help here? I have my baby and she it’s now only bottle feeding and I’m using Playtex ® VentAire ® Bottle and them liquid to much !! In the night she wake up crying because it’s all wet of milk because this bottles liquid to much !! So my question here it’s some one has any BABY BOTTLE RECOMMENDATION but the bottle no liquid to much ?? If you has any favorite please let me know !! Thank you 😊
Kayla M.
Cloutierville, LA
il y a 2 ans
Playtex ® VentAire ® Bottle Are these really helpful in fighting colic?
Char T. il y a 2 mois
Very very much so!!! The difference made me cry in how much better my baby fed.