BY PLAYTEX #8 in Baby Bottles

Significantly Reduces Gas, Spit-up & Colic Helps prevent ear infections to promote baby s health. Only Playtex® VentAire® reusable bottles have micro-channel vent technology that, unlike ordinary bottles, vents air at the back of the bottle versus through the nipple.  This helps prevent air from mixing with the milk and provides a virtually bubble-free feeding. Clinically shown to reduce gas, colic, and spit-up better than competitors. Angled bottle supports semi-upright feeding position to help prevent ear infections. Breakthrough Micro-Channel Vent Technology:  Advanced venting system designed to help liquid flow consistently, so virt. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Rose C.
Pensacola , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Standard more...
Helped my daughter so much when she had bad reflux. Prevented the amount of air she took it as you literally squeeze the air out before hand. So simple to clean as you just take the old bag out; rinse off the nipple and ring and good to go.
Olivia W.
Fulton, MS
Review for: Wide more...
My little girls did try these bottles and they took them, I just didn't like how sometimes there was alot of milk getting under the blue piece inside but other then that they worked great and my daughters enjoyed them, I just didn't find my self reaching for them. I would recommend for other moms to try if they are curious about this brand.
Sarah C.
Louisville, KY
These bottles are our favorite! They have helped keep my baby away from any gas or colic issues. They don’t leak, which I can’t say about other well-known bottles. I was given two sets of these for our baby shower and I’m so grateful! I did have to buy a few more “slow” flowing nipples, but I didn’t mind that at all. To me it was worth it.
Anabell J.
Sioux Falls
Review for: Standard more...
 these bottles is because they truly are the best when you are trying to avoid your child sucking in all that extra air and getting a bellyache .an infant with a tummy ache can make for miserable baby and mommy. These, you squeeze the air out and you right away that baby is drinking formul not sucking that air in.
Darian S.
Review for: Standard more...
These are the only bottles I will ever use! They really seemed to help reduce the collic and reflux that both of my boys had as babies. Their easy to clean and dishwasher safe which is a plus in my book.
Season S.
New Entrprise, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Playtex bottles with the disposable liners have been a staple for me throughout all three of my children, two seperate decades and they are a staple because they work! I started out all three babies on fancy bottles and within the first month or so, I always seemed to gravitate back towards these for multiple reasons. First, they are super convienient, you throw the liners away and there is nothing to really wash other than the nipples. Also, I know I am not the only parent who has left a bottle in the crib or the car for hours or overnight and then gone outside or to lay the baby down, and oops, there is a bottle...now with gross, reeking formula...with these, it is way easier than trying to scrub that mess out of there and gagging in the process. The other reason that I am so obsessed with these bottles is because they truly are the best when you are trying to avoid your child sucking in all that extra air and getting a bellyache...an unhappy infant with a tummy ache can make for miserable baby and mommy. These, you squeeze the air out and you KNOW right away that your baby is drinking formula, not sucking all that air in. I would and have recommended these bottles to everyone. I love them. They are great quality, from a brand that I trust that has been around forever.
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these bottles! I started out with the 4 ounce bottles when my daughter was born. It helped prevent gas and she spit up way less. They're easy to clean and simple to use. I like the design and would recommend these bottles to any first time or experienced mom. I've now moved up to the 9 ounce bottles and still love them. The only con is the weight. They're slightly heavy for new babies to try to hold but overall they're perfect.
Tyeshia W.
Davenport , FL
I absolutely love these bottles, they really does as advertised. I first got these in 2012 for my daughter when she was a baby because she would get really gassy and if would take so long for her to burp while feeding. Once I started using these I noticed a significant difference in how gassy and bloated she was. I also used these for my second child and would use them again without hesitation. I would highly recommend this product.
Vanessa A.
Fort Bragg, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Wide, Standard more...
So almost 5 years ago when I had my first born I just like any new mom out there didn't know what brand of bottles to buy so me being so lost because there are so many brands I bought almost each brand and narrowed it down to which I saw my son latch onto the most and this one tied with Dr.brown bottles but both being a tie I still loved these foe him and easy to wash and even steam clean l, they never got damaged. I am now expecting my second baby after almost 5 years and I will definitely look into these again 😊😊😊
Cassadee L.
Love these bottles. Seems to help lessen the gassiness/ air the baby gets when they are feeding. Can be used with formula fed and breast milk fed children successfully!Pro: love how you can purchase the nipples only and not gave up Purchase a bottle and nipple set!Con: there are a few parts to clean. If the vent is not put on right on the bottom the milk will leak out.
Emiligh P.
I love these bottles but where can I find a pack like that?
Emily G.
Kannapolis, NC
Do you prefer these over dr.browns? My baby has gas and colic issues.
Natalie C.
My baby is due in 2016 and I'm looking for a good brand! Any moms have personal experience with these?
Sheena H.
Orting, Wa
How easy are these to clean?
Angela D.
Sooke bc
Are these easy to clean?