2 colors available

BY PLAYTEX #6 in Baby Bottles

Significantly Reduces Gas, Spit-up & Colic Helps prevent ear infections to promote baby s health. Only Playtex® VentAire® reusable bottles have micro-channel vent technology that, unlike ordinary bottles, vents air at the back of the bottle versus through the nipple.  This helps prevent air from mixing with the milk and provides a virtually bubble-free feeding. Clinically shown to reduce gas, colic, and spit-up better than competitors. Angled bottle supports semi-upright feeding position to help prevent ear infections. Breakthrough Micro-Channel Vent Technology:  Advanced venting system designed to help liquid flow consistently, so virt. see more...

• I got some of these for a shower gift. Would these work well with ...6 Answers
  • Are these good for colic?7 Answers
  • Are these easy to clean?8 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Rianna D.
Rianna D.
N Las Vegas, NV
My daughter used these bottles. We picked them out because of the anti-colic design that keeps the air at the back of the bottle instead of the baby sucking it in. This helped a lot since my baby was gassy & even had to be on a special formula. I loved how these bottles were easy to wash, but just like any other mom, I'm happy to be done with washing bottles & their pieces lol.

My only complaint was that after a few months of use, the bottles started leaking from the bottom. You're supposed to replace the blue parts once in a while, but I couldn't find them in stores, so we had to get a whole new set of bottles because they all started leaking eventually. Then when those started leaking after months use also, we decided to just wean her off. Overall these bottles served their purpose. I would just recommend buying extra parts.
Linda M.
Linda M.
I was given these as a gift for my daughter without being asked preferences and was a little irked at first. I had registered for lots of medela products as I was planning to breastfeed and thought using medela bottles and nipples would be better. However, I LOVED these bottles. They were much better, the nipple options were much more user friendly, we didn't have any nipple confusion between breast and bottle, they held more milk for multiple feedings, and we didn't have any issues with leaking.
While there are a lot of parts to these bottles, we washed all of them in the dishwasher in a baby parts basket and never had an issue. It seemed to make her much less gassy in comparison to the other bottles as well.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
i last used these about 5 years ago but i have a newborn now and will be getting them. My 1st had real bad reflux so she always spit up & had gas during & after feedings and i spent so much $ trying out bottles for her with no real promise to help her. Even the dr brown bottles were a hit or miss at times when she fed. I decided to try playtex ventaire because i liked how they were angled so you could actually see the bubbles remaining down the bottom instead of in the in the nipple which inevitably get into the mouth and give gas and upset tummy. Also its super easy to clean by taking the pieces apart for a thorough clean. These bottles worked! You get really good bottles at a low price.
Katie U.
Katie U.
riverside, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I would definitely recommend these especially to a first time mom! Especially since i am one myself. Actually the very first bottle i bought for my son was those. His were blue and so cute. There are different nipple sizes for the comfort of your babies mouth along with different rate flows. My son has slight reflux with lactose sensitivity and these bottles have been nothing but good for him. Like with any bottle you have to make sure the nipple does not get broken or cracked but other than that I really have no problems with them. That's not even a problem that's just wear and tear...
Hadiya E.
Hadiya E.
Doral, FL
I got these from Walmart Baby box and I just had to buy the gift set because this is the only bottle that limits my baby's gassy belly. It's amazing design is easy to hold and the baby loves the soft nipples. Cons is that the bottom unscrews so if someone does not know it does they won't wash it properly (like my mom) and when they do learn they don't reassemble it and it leaks. I EBF so each drop of expresses milk counts so this can be a draw back. Just make sure you wash it well and reassemble it correctly. All in all it is an amazing bottle and does what it says it would do.
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
Quinlan, TX
As a mother of two, I used Playtex bottles for both of my kids. The VentAire design helped my babies from getting gassy or colicky. I tried cheaper bottle brands and noticed they were fussier after feedings. Playtex is great quality for a great price. I did switch to the Playtex liner bottles after the newborn stage, once my babies could hold the bottle themselves. Still recommend this brand, especially this newborn set. It would make a great baby shower gift!
Liz W.
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely love these bottles! I started out with the 4 ounce bottles when my daughter was born. It helped prevent gas and she spit up way less. They're easy to clean and simple to use. I like the design and would recommend these bottles to any first time or experienced mom. I've now moved up to the 9 ounce bottles and still love them. The only con is the weight. They're slightly heavy for new babies to try to hold but overall they're perfect.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter had acid reflux and feeding issues so I had to pump and bottle feed her. Because of her reflux, we tried every bottle out there. These were our least favorite. She didn't like something about eating from them and I hated how started to leak from the bottom after a few weeks or a few days even of use no matter how carefully I screwed the bottom on. They also did absolutely nothing to ease her reflux or gas.
Ashleigh A.
Ashleigh A.
Sandy, OR
We've used these bottle for all three of our kids. When having to supplement I was looking for a bottle with a slower flow and wide based nipple so it was easier to go back and forth between bottle and nursing. These were the slowest flowing we could find. The only issue we ever have with these, is that after a while the rubber seal at the bottom can start to stretch out and can cause leaks out the bottom.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Antigo, WI
About two years ago i had gotten the ventaire set at my baby shower for my daughter and they were amazing so when i had my son i went out and got this set. Well they changed the bottles and he just cant drink form them he gets really frustrated but luckily i saved the older version bottles from my daughter and he loves those as well just wish they still had the older ones for sale still.
Emiligh P.
Emiligh P.
I love these bottles but where can I find a pack like that?
Emily G.
Emily G.
Kannapolis, NC
Do you prefer these over dr.browns? My baby has gas and colic issues.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
My baby is due in 2016 and I'm looking for a good brand! Any moms have personal experience with these?
Sheena H.
Sheena H.
Orting, Wa
How easy are these to clean?
Angela D.
Angela D.
Sooke bc
Are these easy to clean?