BY PLAYTEX #6 in Baby Bottles

Significantly Reduces Gas, Spit-up & Colic Helps prevent ear infections to promote baby s health. Only Playtex® VentAire® reusable bottles have micro-channel vent technology that, unlike ordinary bottles, vents air at the back of the bottle versus through the nipple.  This helps prevent air from mixing with the milk and provides a virtually bubble-free feeding. Clinically shown to reduce gas, colic, and spit-up better than competitors. Angled bottle supports semi-upright feeding position to help prevent ear infections. Breakthrough Micro-Channel Vent Technology:  Advanced venting system designed to help liquid flow consistently, so virt. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah C.
Louisville, KY
These bottles are our favorite! They have helped keep my baby away from any gas or colic issues. They don’t leak, which I can’t say about other well-known bottles. I was given two sets of these for our baby shower and I’m so grateful! I did have to buy a few more “slow” flowing nipples, but I didn’t mind that at all. To me it was worth it.
Raevyn K.
Flushing, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Absolutely love these bottles. They are great at keeping the air bubbles to a minimum, although they do have more parts than some other bottles. It's definitely worth it in the long run. These helped my son with his stomach issues and are easier to feed with because of the angled shape.
Denise S.
Indio, CA
Review for: Wide more...
Playtex VentAire Baby Bottles Advanced Newborn Gift Set Completely fell in love with these bottles when my second daughter was born. Very easy to take apart wash and sanitize after every use. Very practical.
Season S.
New Entrprise, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Playtex bottles with the disposable liners have been a staple for me throughout all three of my children, two seperate decades and they are a staple because they work! I started out all three babies on fancy bottles and within the first month or so, I always seemed to gravitate back towards these for multiple reasons. First, they are super convienient, you throw the liners away and there is nothing to really wash other than the nipples. Also, I know I am not the only parent who has left a bottle in the crib or the car for hours or overnight and then gone outside or to lay the baby down, and oops, there is a bottle...now with gross, reeking formula...with these, it is way easier than trying to scrub that mess out of there and gagging in the process. The other reason that I am so obsessed with these bottles is because they truly are the best when you are trying to avoid your child sucking in all that extra air and getting a bellyache...an unhappy infant with a tummy ache can make for miserable baby and mommy. These, you squeeze the air out and you KNOW right away that your baby is drinking formula, not sucking all that air in. I would and have recommended these bottles to everyone. I love them. They are great quality, from a brand that I trust that has been around forever.
Abby B.
Review for: Standard more...
Baby loves these! She never squirms away from these bottles and they are super helpful for gassy babies! Each baby is different but I highly recommend you try these out!
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these bottles! I started out with the 4 ounce bottles when my daughter was born. It helped prevent gas and she spit up way less. They're easy to clean and simple to use. I like the design and would recommend these bottles to any first time or experienced mom. I've now moved up to the 9 ounce bottles and still love them. The only con is the weight. They're slightly heavy for new babies to try to hold but overall they're perfect.
Tyeshia W.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love these bottles, they really does as advertised. I first got these in 2012 for my daughter when she was a baby because she would get really gassy and if would take so long for her to burp while feeding. Once I started using these I noticed a significant difference in how gassy and bloated she was. I also used these for my second child and would use them again without hesitation. I would highly recommend this product.
Cassadee L.
Love these bottles. Seems to help lessen the gassiness/ air the baby gets when they are feeding. Can be used with formula fed and breast milk fed children successfully!Pro: love how you can purchase the nipples only and not gave up Purchase a bottle and nipple set!Con: there are a few parts to clean. If the vent is not put on right on the bottom the milk will leak out.
Nancy N.
These bottles were given to me as a gift for my son. These bottles have  a lot of nipple options which is great if you have a picky baby or are trying to breastfeed and bottle feed. The bottles are easy to put together and the vent works great. However, if you don't put the bottle together perfectly, then the bottle will leak. Sometimes it takes me multiple times get the bottom or top screwed on perfectly so it doesn't leak. Other than that, the bottles are great!
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
I really wanted to like this product but unfortunately it wasn't for me. When my daughter was first born she had a different type of bottle so she had a harder time latching on to them. She would dribble all over herself and barely get any in her mouth. I'm saving them for when she gets a few weeks older maybe then she can get used to them
Emiligh P.
I love these bottles but where can I find a pack like that?
Emily G.
Kannapolis, NC
Do you prefer these over dr.browns? My baby has gas and colic issues.
Natalie C.
My baby is due in 2016 and I'm looking for a good brand! Any moms have personal experience with these?
Sheena H.
Orting, Wa
How easy are these to clean?
Angela D.
Sooke bc
Are these easy to clean?