BY PLAYTEX

This Playtex baby product is BPA & Phthalate free. Clinically shown: Helps prevent ear infections Significantly reduces gas and colic Easy to clean Leak-proof Break-proof Compatible with our line of Nursing Necessities™ breast pumps Wide - with fast flow nipple The VentAire® Advanced Bottle System comes in two shapes and two sizes: Standard- Original, Slender Shape Bottle and Nipple Easy for baby to hold 6 oz. and 9 oz. sizes Wide- Wider Bottle with Nipple Shaped More like the Breast Designed for babies switching between breast and bottle or transitioning from breast to bottle-feeding Reduces nipple confusion 6 oz. and 9 oz. sizes Why VentAire® Advanced Bottles Are Better For Baby A clinical study confirms that babies using new Playtex® VentAire® Advanced Bottles had less gas, spit-up, colic and other discomforts than wit see more...

• "very easy to hold for both myself and my son as he got older." in 1 review
maria a.
I purchased a couple of these last week. i have only used it a couple of times because the flow i got was too fast for my baby so we have to wait till she is older. i really like that she didn't have to let go of the bottle to let the air out and that she wasn't uncomfortable due to gas. cant wait to use them full time, might go get a few slow flow nipples for the time being
Stacie B.
Buffalo, NY
These really help with preventing gas in babies. I also like that they have different flow nipples available. The wide version and slow flow nipple is great for pairing with breastfeeding. While they do have more parts than normal bottles, the benefits of the bottle are worth it to me.
Yesenia C.
Brooklyn, NY
This bottle works well as long as you put the pieces in correct. BUT, they have a lot of pieces which is annoying when you have a newborn that eats every two hours and you have to wash and disinfect so many pieces. Not my first choice but if I absolutely needed a bottle and my first choice wasn't available, I would purchase these again.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really liked this bottle, easy cleanup and I love the angle. I just don't like the environmental part, seems very wasteful go constantly buy and throw away the drop ins.
Kristin W.
Navarre, FL
Love these bottles! Had to switch my baby from breast to bottle and these made for an easy transition! They are also great for when they learn to hold their own bottle.
Stacy B.
I loved these bottles, very easy for my daughter to hold onto or to prop up when she was too young to hold it herself. I also loved that it was vented so it would try to eliminate her swallowing air.
Cynthia S.
It was the only type of bottle she would take. I loved how easy it was to clean. Doesn't take up much room. Similar flow to breast feeding.
Susanna M.
Tracy, CA
Went smooth for my baby she ate a lot so it was perfect flow depends on how your baby feed and how fast the texture is good as well
Julie A.
Tampa, FL
These bottles are great, they are super affordable and can be found in almost every store I love them!!!
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
Used these with my son. He never had belly aches or anything. Also easy to clean out. New moms try this
Abigail B.
West chester, Pa
Can you put these bottles in a bottle warmer? I know that they have air vents, so I was not sure if the water could get into the milk.

back