Playtex VentAire Advanced Standard Bottle uploaded by Krystle R.

BY PLAYTEX

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. This Playtex Baby Product is BPA & Phthalate Free Standard ~ with Slow Flow Nipple. Slender Shape Bottle & Nipple. Easy for Baby to Hold. Easy to Clean. Leak-Proof. Break-Proof. Clinically Shown to: Helps prevent ear infections. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Really enjoyed these bottles for my son. Worked well with breast milk and with mixing formula. Great on tummy. Not the easiest to clean but not too difficult either. Some of my favorites. Durable. Long lasting. Affordable.
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
My son was breastfed up until he was six months old when he didn't want to anymore. When we introduced him to the bottle we tried several different brands, out of all of them we liked the Playtex Ventaire the best. They are so easy for him to hold by himself and they are very easy to clean. I also love how they don't leak compared to other brands. Another plus is the shape of the bottle makes traveling and storage easier than bigger bottles.
Monica g.
West Palm Bch, FL
After having to supplement breastfeeding with formula I struggled to find a bottle that would combat gassiness. This bottles venting system and angle shape have definitely reduce my baby's fussiness and gas.
Danielle S.
Garland , TX
These bottles are AMAZING. My mom had bought my daughter a set because she had used them with my little sister. I like how it doesn't create a lot of air bubbles which many bottles do. The shape allows my daughter to hold it really easily.
Adrienne K.
Visalia, CA
I had a couple of these for my baby. They worked ok for awhile. My biggest complaint is that the bottom ring started leaking on all of them. Couldn't find a replacement anywhere.
Brandi L.
Byrdstown, TN
I absolutely love these bottles! And of course they discontinued them. Only bottles my daughter can use without leaking half the milk out.
Alicia L.
Walbridge, OH
Not the greatest bottles after a while they tend to leak once used. I would definitely not recommend these bottles expensive and leaky.
Unyque C.
These bottles are awesome! I used the older version for my first born and continued to use them for my other 2 babies!
Saundra A.
I love these bottles. First bottles I tried and stuck with them. Easy for my boys to hold, no air bubbles and they don't leak. I used them when I pumped and the boys had no problem taking them.
Cat S.
Palmdale, CA
I used these with two of my kids. I didn't have any issues with leaking and I like that they reduced the gas that the kids had.