Playtex VentAire Advanced 4 Pack 9oz

by Playtex Baby

The Playtex Venture Advanced 9-oz. Wide Bottles are clinically proven to reduce gas, colic and spit-up. The unique bottom vent allows air to enter without mixing with the liquids as your baby drinks. The angled design promotes the semi-upright feeding position recommended by pediatricians to help prevent ear infections. The advanced venting system is designed to help liquid flow consistently, and the wide design makes it ideal for moms who are breast-feeding and/or bottle-feeding. These bottles are BPA and phthalate free for your baby's safety.

Uniquely designed to reduce colic; Bottom vent helps reduce air ingestion; Angled design promotes upright feeding, recommended by pediatricians to help prevent ear infections; Micro channel vents keep air at the back of the bottle as baby drinks; Always BPA-free

Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 7.5 x 4.8 inches

Item Weight: 1.05 pounds

Material free: BPA Free

Number of items: 5

Batteries required: No

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Playtex VentAire Advanced 4 Pack 9oz!
North Branch
Great product with an even flow, my son is a quick eater and he liked this bottle a ton! It definitely is a choice of bottle I would recommend to others with baby's with bigger appetites who are quick to fuss over their intake. This brand also has ton of other bottle selections so don't be afraid to try them all! Every baby is different!
Georgetown, OH
I love this bottle. Unfortunately, they break really easily. The bottle itself is able to be taken a part into a couple different pieces. Which is nice and easily to wash. I just wished I didn't have to replace them all the time.
As I have said I love the Playtex bottle and air brand. I have tried different bottles with all four of my children I am the parent and work the best and I recommend them to all mothers. Very satisfied with the Playtex bottles!
Sierra Vista , AZ
My sons second favorite bottle, it's easy for him to use, it isn't expensive, it work up until they dont need a bottle anymore. Live that you can change the nipples to different months. It is an amazing bottle.
We tried these with our 6 week old son and while they are great bottles, they just didn’t work for us.