BY PLAYTEX

This Playtex baby product is BPA free. Specially designed for use with VentAire® Advanced Standard bottles Only. Questions? Call ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
Petrina B.
Antioch, IL
Bought and used these with my son because I liked that they vented air out of the bottle to eliminate a gassy, painful tummy. They seemed to work pretty well at eliminating air from the bottle, but I had many other issues with this nipple system. After a couple months of use and washing, they started leaking where the nipple was attached to the ring. For the price, I would have expected they would have lasted much longer. Also had problems with the vent air bottom, LOTS of leaking after a couple months of use. Not very happy with this product and really not happy with all the messes that resulted from this product. Won't be using this nipple with my next baby.
Stephanie P.
Clearwater, FL
I used these with my daughter and even though they may help with the air issue and vent well, they can be difficult to clean and collapse and leak too easily for my liking. It did its job well enough so it did meet my expectations but I would not buy it again.
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
Pricey but good. It helps while the baby is drinking her or his milk. That way it won't get air in it and it won't cause them too get gassy.
April C.
Anderson, IN
Best nipples I found to not cause gas and seemed most like Breast nipple to it cause confusion when grandma fed him while I worked.
chelsea g.
Alvarado, TX
Used theses and the bottles for my daughter loved them, so easy to put together.