BY PLAYTEX

Playtex Pre-Sterilized Disposable Bottle Liners means no more boiling bottles or reaching for the bottle brush. Playtex Pre-Sterilized Disposable Bottle Liners are easy to use and a sanitary alternative offering convenience and marked for easy measuring of formula. Playtex Pre-Sterilized Disposable Bottle Liners is a safe way to store breast milk and strong enough to use for freezer storage. see more...

Carrie D.
Town and Country, MO
These are the best bottles ever! They are sterile and easy to use and just throw away. I recommend these to everyone.
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
These were the only things I used for both my kids as babies. Less gas which helped a ton in their sleeping.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
I used mainly the playtex bottles so I could use the disposable bottle liners. They work great are very convenient. No mess on the go just throw away and on to the next one. I remember my younger sisters being fed using these so it has definitely kept through the decades.
Rachael A.
Loved these! Less gas and less spit up using these my child! These were the only ones I used. Just make sure that the liner is all the way on.. May have learned that the hard way in the middle of the night. :)
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
I wish they allowed for a second use, but they get so gross after she's finished... Seems like too much of a waste. I won't be buying these for my next kid.