BY PLAYTEX

This Playtex baby product is BPA free. Steep sides for easy scooping Tough and durable Dividers keep multiple food offerings separate Steep sides keep food on plate 6m+ ; see more...

Shyla M.
Missoula, MT
I purchased this plate for my 3 yr old son, hes super picky about his food not touching which obviously this plate is great for and he loves toy story so that was a bonus. my complaint is the "background" peeling away after so many washes.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
We use this plate a lot with my toddler. It's a great size and easy to wash. We're obsessed with Toy Story so we had to have it!
Cassidy S.
Horton, AL
I love this my step son loves having this he's real picky about his food touching so I'm so thankful for this
Carley S.
Middle River, MD
This plate is so awesome especially for boys who love toy story and a is a big fan of it! I love it myself!
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
Bought this as a gift for a little boy that loves toy story. I don't own this but it looked durable.
Lindsey B.
Thibodaux , LA
My boys are big fans of Toy story..They love this plate! Its dishwasher safe and is very durable!!
Sarah H.
Bath, PA
I got these for my kids. The love any kind a kids plate. Great gifts great patterns. And colors.
Rebekah W.
Oxford, OH
My son loves his buzz light year plate it keeps him entertained through out dinner
jennifer w.
MELFA
These are very nice. just perfect size dividers. although they are not microwavable
donna s.
I bought this for my little monster.. my cute cousin. he is a fan of toy story.