Playtex The Insulator uploaded by Daniera N.

BY PLAYTEX

This Playtex baby product is BPA free. Stage 3 - Insulated to keep drinks cool longer Colors and Characters May Vary Twist n Click Leak-Proof Seal With the new Twist n Click Cup feature, simply twist lid on cup until you hear and feel the lid click closed, then you ll know the cup is 100% leak-proof. 100% Spill-Proof, Leak-proof, Break-proof Guarantee Easy to activate-liquid flows easily when child sips Thin tapered spout ideal for little mouths Patented spill-proof valve eliminates messy spills Easy to clean, All parts are dishwasher safe Lid is interchangeable with all Platex® cups 12+ months 9oz 266mL ; see more...

Tara C.
Columbus , OH
This is the only dippy cup I buy my boys! It's perfect for any drink and it's easy to clean. It's really sturdy for those crazy toddlers who through the all about. The don't leak and the child can't rip or bite the nipple of the cup off. Love this cup!
Jessica L.
I love these cups! They don't leak, they last a long time! I still have some that my now 7 yr old daughter used and my 2 year old now uses!
Lauren S.
Cayuga, ON
I have 6+ of these cups with various different pictures on them. I really like them - they are pretty good for not leaking, as long as you have the valves pushed in correctly. They can be a little bit tricky to clean sometimes, but I have a very small brush (supposed to be used for cleaning out icing tips) that works pretty well to get all the little crevices in the lid/valves all scrubbed out. Our son enjoys the various characters and pictures that are on the cups, and uses the cups every day. We've been very happy with them, and it's nice that they are very affordable as well!
Melissa Ann P.
Thornhill, Ontario
This was my son's favorite cup for so long, long after he needed a spill proof cup.