Playtex Sport Unscented Plastic Tampons Super Plus - 18 CT uploaded by Mary Katherine P.

BY PLAYTEX #90 in Tampons

With FlexFit™ fibers.
Playtex®.
360 Degrees Protection™.
Sport®.
Protection for bodies in motion.
Unscented.

• Do you like the unscented or scented tampons better?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
cyn m.
Pasadena
I have a heavy flow and endometriosis and this is absolutely the best tampon you can use in general. It does not hurt, they're affordable, and they're easy to use. Best applicator I've used by far. These are great if you're active or on the go and you don't have to worry about leakage.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go-to for tampons that I've been using since junior high! They are the only ones I will use. The go in easy and smooth... it's an easy application! They never leak, absorb well.. you gotta use these!!
Jessica H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these tampons so much! Honestly, nobody wants to be on their period, So anything that makes it easier is just awesome in my book. These tampons provide so much protection, especially if you are active like me!
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
I have endodemitriosis so I have extreme menstration for longer amounts of time.The 'plus' or "super" plus...they were so uncomfortable.If other people like them I understand.I bleed a lot and for the days I used them I was in pain putting them in and taking them out.They are also expensive.I won't be buying these again since they just weren't worth 'my' money.
Heather R.
Boynton Beach, FL
Ever since I switched over from pads to tampons, life has never been the same...in a good way! This brand is extremely comfortable, and I never worry about leakage. The only thing that gets me is the cost.
Jessica B.
I only used playtex tampons. They are very absorbent and comfortable to insert. The smooth plastic applicator is very easy to use. I like that this brand can be found in an store for a reasonable price.
Tabatha B.
Morristown, TN
Playtex has done it again. These are a go-to of mine during my monthly visit. They are super affordable and great for the gym. I am a very active person, so these work perfect for me! LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Renee Y.
Works well and gets the job done. Having your period doesn't mean you have to stay in bed or shy away from activities and this protects your panties from getting ruined. I usually have a panty liner just in case, but I usually don't even need it. Prices are reasonable.
Fallon J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using these tampons since I was sixteen and I love them. The application is easy and painless. They give full coverage. They definitely do exactly what they claim.
Christa B.
Lancaster, KY
I don't use tampons very often unless swimming or playing sports but these are the tampons I go for every time. They keep up with me being active so I don't have to worry about any leaking.
Alex M.
Parker, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you like the unscented or scented tampons better?