BY PLAYTEX #41 in Feminine Products

With FlexFit™ fibers.
Playtex®.
360 Degrees Protection™.
Sport®.
Protection for bodies in motion.
Unscented.

• Do you like the unscented or scented tampons better?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
cyn m.
Pasadena
I have a heavy flow and endometriosis and this is absolutely the best tampon you can use in general. It does not hurt, they're affordable, and they're easy to use. Best applicator I've used by far. These are great if you're active or on the go and you don't have to worry about leakage.
Fallon J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using these tampons since I was sixteen and I love them. The application is easy and painless. They give full coverage. They definitely do exactly what they claim.
Jessica H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these tampons so much! Honestly, nobody wants to be on their period, So anything that makes it easier is just awesome in my book. These tampons provide so much protection, especially if you are active like me!
Tabatha B.
Morristown , TN
Playtex has done it again. These are a go-to of mine during my monthly visit. They are super affordable and great for the gym. I am a very active person, so these work perfect for me! LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Jessica B.
I only used playtex tampons. They are very absorbent and comfortable to insert. The smooth plastic applicator is very easy to use. I like that this brand can be found in an store for a reasonable price.
C A.
Let’s face it. We all hate it but have to deal with it. Since I e do good protection is a must. These have been wonderful for a heavy flow girl like myself.
Andrea E.
Republic, MO
These tampons are my go to tampons. I don't use anything but the sport. Awesome protection!
Heather R.
Boynton Beach, FL
Ever since I switched over from pads to tampons, life has never been the same...in a good way! This brand is extremely comfortable, and I never worry about leakage. The only thing that gets me is the cost.
Annika M.
This is my go to tampon. Always stays in place and I never leak out. Prices are good and they are easy to find
Renee Y.
Works well and gets the job done. Having your period doesn't mean you have to stay in bed or shy away from activities and this protects your panties from getting ruined. I usually have a panty liner just in case, but I usually don't even need it. Prices are reasonable.
Alex M.
Parker, CO
Do you like the unscented or scented tampons better?