Add a Photo

By PLAYTEX
New! em Feminine Pads with Flex-Fit Design to Help Move with Your Body Maintain a Great Fit Qwick-Dry Anti-Leak Absorbent Core Ultra Thin Pads with Odor Shield Technology Designed to Help Neutralize Odors Patented Technology Helps Pull Moisture Away Promotes Air Circulation Ultra-Soft, Cottony Covered Feminine Pads No matter how you play, Playtex Sport Pads have your feminine needs covered. These feminine pads have a FlexFit Design with wings that help move with your body and maintain a great fit. The Qwick-Dry absorbent core helps pull fluid quickly into the pad while it wicks moisture away helping to keep you dry while the Odor Shield technology helps neutralize odors keeping you fresh.
Photo (1)
johanna f.
johanna f.

Is very good you feel very confortable. I receive a sample of these and I use when I doing excersise to see how is work. Wow is very good you can't feel the pad at all. Recommend a lot.(I receive this for free but all opinion are my own)
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love these they are lightweight and comfortable to wear everyday I tried a sample through their website and they sent me coupons to get a dollar off their products

Join Now