BY PLAYTEX #40 in Tampons

360° protection designed to fit a woman s body and adjust to your body with every move for a protective leakage barrier. Absorbicore design that expands faster to help catch leaks. 2 layers of interlocking fibers to protect against leakages. Odorshield technology designed for odor absorbing protection. Contoured applicator for comfortable, precise placement. Quiet wrapper. Contains: 6 light absorbency tampons. 12 regular absorbency tampons. see more...

Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
No one likes to talk about Tampons but you are reading the reviews. Let me tell you the truth. I purchase this box every single time. The reason is that it has both sizes. No woman wants to use Super tampons when they have a light flow. If your 'monthly' is like mine where it is heavy for 1 or 2 days and then light the rest this is the best box for you. Please use as directed if you are new to tampons. Read the instructions.
Shelby D.
Warren, MI
I'm on my feet and moving around as part of my job, and when I'm on my period, I use these most of the time. They're easy to insert, and they have a plastic applicator, which I personally think is more comfortable than a cardboard one. The only thing I'm "meh" on is that they are made of bleached cotton, but most feminine products on a pharmacy shelf are. So I am willing to overlook that until I find an organic product that works for me.
Brittney S.
Ok to be the first review is fun. I actually just bought a pack lol. I only buy this brand and style after using tons of different brands. I love the fack i have yet to leak (I know TMI) out. This is important that a tampon is made to work. I truly love this brand and will NOT buy any other.
Patti C.
Montague, MI
All in all this are good tampons I have only bought them twice. They are really easy to use and I love that they are unscented and that you can't hear the wrapper when you open them. How ever I have had a few mishaps with leakages. But still a good product.
Erin F.
I gave up on my old brand of tampons because they failed me and I was always getting messy liners and a clean tampon. Not the way it's suppose to work. So I gave this a try one day and haven't looked back. They are a bit expensive but the piece of mind is worth it for me. Target usually runs a good deal on them where you get a gift card or a bogo type deal.
Tyler C.
Los Angeles, CA
Will always use these. Have used them since I started volleyball in high school my freshman year, more than four years ago. Never disappointed me. Super comfortable. Not really of heavy flow though. Don't even need a liner as a back up with this one.
Sarah C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried these out because my local drug store was out of Kotex 'U' that I usually purchase. I was interested in the sport, being a runner, I figured they may be useful to me. I wasn't impressed. The string all but broke on two of them, which horrified me. They didn't really hold much, and had to be changed a LOT earlier than my normal brand.
Hannah G.
Bountiful, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Don't even bother trying other brands of tampons, these are by far the best out there! Before trying playtex sport, I couldn't stand tampons. A friend recommended that I try these (back in high school) and I have been using them ever since.
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've gotten sample boxes of these in VoxBoxes a few different times and I only use these as backups if I run out of my Tampax tampons. I don't feel that they are nearly as absorbent and I can only make it an hour or two before needing to change it out, whereas I can go 3 or 4 hours with a Tampax tampon.
Rachel P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Finally a tampon for women that do more than lay still for 7 days....but seriously. I appreciate that I can walk around for hours at work and not feel terrified that my tampon is going to leak. Best brand, hands down.
Taylor B.
Indianapolis, IN
I can't seem to find these anywhere. Where have you found them?
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
Where have you found these the cheapest?
Regina  P.
Erie, PA
Where do most people find coupons for this product? I would love to buy this product more, but the prices are much more expensive than the generic tampon brands.
Karina C.
What are the pros and cons of buying this brand of tampons?
Maritza V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone know where i can find these with the lights? I love playtex but cant find lights anywhere