BY PLAYTEX #10 in Tampons

Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Playtex Sport Tampons are the only ones I would use. I used to take dance classes and found that these gave the best and most comfortable fit without the leakage. They are also affordable and available in a lot of stores like grocery stores, Target, and Walmart.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
I'm super picky when it comes to tampons. I'm sensitive and complicated. So when I found these Playtex tampons my prayers were answered. I never have to worry about leaking, or sensitivity to them. Kudos to playtex!!!
Lydia C.
New Orleans, LA
These are the absolute best tampons on the market. They are comfortable and the last for a long time, nothing is better than this brand.
Kimberly R.
I'm not super picky when it comes to Tampons but these are definitely one of my favorites. They are amazing and comfortable.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
These are great. I love these. Not too expensive. I get them from walmart and are great for when I exercise.