BY PLAYTEX

For active lifestyles. Sport level protection and comfort for every period, every day. With 3 levels to protection and comfort. Anti-leak back up layer - Unique second backup layer for defense against leaks. Custom-fit comfort - Expands all around with every move you make for incredible comfort. Unique contoured applicator - Contoured tip with No-Slip Grip design for comfortable insertion. Quiet, durable easy-open wrapper. Absorbency range 12-15 g. see more...

• Are these leak proof? Are they good for really heavy days? My rea...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Stephanie C.
Gainesville, GA
This is my favorite tampon brand. They are super absorbent. I have a heavy flow and these are my go to every time. They're also pretty comfortable like I don't even feel it when I have it on. And they're easy to apply. I've given other brands a try and none compare to playtex sports.
Ariel H.
Comfortable and sleek design. I like the packaging its easy to open and not loud. Prevents leakage very well.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
This is my favorite tampon, but I wish that the string was better made. That may sound weird but some ladies will understand 😉. It's super absorbent, and they're always easy to use. They also usually have great deals on these, as well as great coupons!
Kayla H.
This has always been my go-to brand ever since I was 14 years old and first got my. The price is great and I can usually find them at my local Walmart and they sometimes have coupons inside
Kirby Y.
Columbus, OH
Very comfortable and easy to use. Never have had any issues with leaks or any type of malfunctions. Would recommend to a friend.

They also have a combo pack that includes liners or pads which I think could be a better value sometimes.
Jordan K.
Prosperity, PA
On the days where you have very heavy flows, these might help you out. I have been using them as soon as I noticed there were tampons titled super plus. They are easy to use, and very comfortable. Keep you dry on even your heaviest days.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
These tampons work really really good! They are discrete to carry and the wrappers don't make a lot of noise. The best thing is they are very easy and comfortable to insert!
Kelly R.
These are the best tampons ever i think because these are great for my school hours because I don't get a lot of time to change at school so i only get to change at lunch and these are so absorbent and they last for so long i love them
Chelsea W.
Keene, NH
These are my favorite kind. They are comfortable to wear and easy to use. I really enjoy this brand and usually get this when I'm doing physical activity.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
This is a great brand for a affordable price.
Reagan C.
Are these leak proof? Are they good for really heavy days? My really heavy days I bleed threw a super in less than 2 hours... Are they really good for sports?