BY PLAYTEX #3 in Tampons

For active lifestyles. Sport level protection and comfort. Anti-leak back up layer - unique second back up layer for defense against leaks. Custom-fit comfort - expands all around with every move you make for incredible comfort. Unique contoured applicator - contoured tip with no-slip grip design for comfortable insertion. Quiet, durable easy-open wrapper. Absorbency range 6 - 9 g. see more...

• Was anyone else surprised with the hold on these?3 Answers
  • Are these applications harmful for the environment?2 Answers
  • Are these or tampax better? I use tampax active but its h...6 Answers
Playtex Sport Tampons Plastic Applicator
  • "Playtex tampons is a brand that I go to.They are very comfortable and I can't feel the tampon.These tampons are inexpensive. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is the only brand of tampons I have ever used, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I am totally satisfied with that!" in 9 reviews
  • "I got these in my VoxBox today and I have to say that I love these I have always used them and wouldn't change for anything else." in 6 reviews
  • "these are the only tampons i use, they really move with you and the plastic applicator tube is really comfortable when you put in your tampon." in 5 reviews
  • "they're comfy I personally don't like the scented ones, but the unscented are great I got a box just in time for the time of month in my #univoxbox I love them!" in 5 reviews
Vivian W.
Playtex Sport has been my favorite tampon yo use because the curved top makes it easier to insert. It's not too thick and the way that the applicator is shaped makes it easier than other tampons to use. This also lasts a good time when I have it on. I feel secure with this. Over tried other tampon brands but I always come back to this pack.
Katy T.
Graham, TX
I have used these for years and enjoyed them as much as anyone can enjoy using a tampon. I accidentally bought a different type of tampon Playtex carries one day and realized just how good these are! I could not even use the other ones. I will never make that mistake again. These are the absolute best. Easy to use and comfortable.
Claire O.
Northville, MI
These are definitely some of my favorite tampons.  They are unbelievably easy to use and so freaking comfortable.  The way this tampon works makes it easy to absorb and I never have a problem with leakage with these.  Definitely a favorite for when I am being active because I can't even feel it.
Nicole Z.
I use these tampons when im on my period. I love that its so comfortable and easy to use. They also have boxes that have different sizes and varieties which is great. I always repurchase on my heavy days.
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
I have loved this brand since I started my period many years ago! They way it soaks everything up is a bonus. I buy them from Walmart or any drug store and it’s around $7 a box. They have various sizes and scented or unscented. They have worked wonders for me through sports and every day activities.
naomi r.
Chicago , IL
I’ve only used tampons a few times, for mainly sport related reasons. I’ve done gymnastics and softball and during game, evens, or tournaments when I’ve gotten my period I’ve used these tampons to keep me safe, they do the job and nothing bothers me while they are in it’s like nothing is there.
Amanda W.
These are the best tampons I have tried yet. They are comfortable and you can do literally anything while using them. They're really affordable and you can find them at any pharmacy, grocery store or even gas station. I have very satisfied with this product.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
While these tampons are just alright, I found them to be less comfortable than Tampax and therefore won’t be giving them another chance. The plastic applicator was nice, but I think Tampax has the whole tampon thing down better.
Amanda B.
My favorite tampons by far! They are super comfortable & have very low leakage. The applicators are nice, very easy to use & comfortable. You can buy these almost everywhere & I would recommend for everyone to try them
Madison M.
I've literally used every brand you can think of when it comes to tampons whether it be name brand or not. Honestly all tampon brands work the same imo they all do the same thing. I don't have heavy periods as it is (bc I'm getting older) so I never really worry about leaking or anything. Overall experience I love this brand and it does exactly what it needs to do. 5 stars and I recommend them to any woman no matter what age they are. No need for backup protection. This is all you need. 🙂🙂
Emmy S.
I really want to try these? Do y'all like them? Or do you recommend something else?
Daniela R.
Do they hurt because some of my friends have said that they do and the last thing I want to be in in pain.
Jasmine H.
Aurora, IL
Does anyone think this would be good for first trying out tampons?
Melissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
Are they comfortable?
Ashley S.
Cordele, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Why would one prefer this?