BY PLAYTEX #16 in Tampons

360° Sport Level Protection. With FlexFit™ Fibers to quickly trap leaks. Protection for Bodies in Motion. Contoured Applicator for comfortable precise placement. 2-Layers of interlocking fibers to protect against leakages. Plastic applicator The absorbencies of all tampon brands have been standardized.  Use this information to compare Playtex absorbencies to other brands.  Select the minimum absorbency needed to control your menstrual flow in order to reduce the risk of getting TSS. Absorbency Rating:

Buy on iHerb*
Izzy M.
New York
Review for: Unscented, Regular more...
These are the only ones I use. Im smaller then most and the sport ones seem to be the correct size. As well as I am a gymnast who has practice every single weekday and I need something that will stay and make sure it doesn't end up a mess. These are really helpful and comfortable and easy to put it. Being small is really a plus but I could see if you do have a strong flow that these may not float your boat. But I do love!❤️❤️❤️
Payt ♡.
Surprise
Review for: Unscented, Multipack more...
The only tampons i feel comfortable using around that time of the month! As far as tampons go they are a pretty good price for 18 regulars and 18 supers! They can typically last me two cycles if I use them wisely!
isabella d.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Unscented, Regular more...
I have tried a couple brand of tampons before but these ones are buy far my favorite. I play volleyball and sometimes it’s can be difficult to play with a tampon in because with other brand i can sometimes feel it and it’s uncomfortable. With these ones though i never feel it and it’s easier for me to move around. Also the packaging is cute so that is a plus
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
These are the only tampons I use. They're comfortable, most of the time I don't even realize I'm wearing one. I can't wear the Tampax pearl tampons at all, but I love these! Price point isn't too high and you can usually find coupons.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
I've tried multiple brands of tampons and these are by far my favorite. They are good quality and super absorbent with plenty of protection. They come in unscented and scented versions, I like both of them. They also come with a plastic applicator with a dip/grip for your fingers. The tampon overall is really comfortable!
Rachel C.
Leesville
Review for: Unscented, Multipack more...
Being a cheerleader growing up, these are the only kind I use. Now as a 21 year old female I still use Playtex. You can buy them about at any grocery or drugstore. They are cheap and defiantly affordable. I always repurchase these every month and would never switch.
Playtex Sport Tampons Plastic Applicator
Jordan J.
Port Charlotte
I use Playtex sport every month while i'm on my period. I play volleyball so i'm constantly practicing even while i'm on my period, but these eliminate the stress of having an accident, because they absorb no matter what activity you may be doing. I prefer the unscented tampons as well because they provide the same amount of protection without the risk of bacterial growth.
Amber P.
I have used these numerous times!!! I love that they are unscented since I have had bad reactions to scented ones due to sensitivity. These are very effective and I haven't had any issues with them. I've been very active when using them and was happy that I didn't have any emergencies! Highly recommend!
Brenda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These feminine products are so comfortable I forget I'm using them! My expectations were definitely met. The absorbency is great and the scent is pleasant. I use them every month & always keep a few in my purse because they are so easy to carry. I definitely recommend these! Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
Abbie Q.
Review for: Unscented, Multipack more...
I have used this brand for awhile now, it's easy to use although the sting can get caught comes then taking out the applicator and also a con is if I use a lot during the first day or two I get itchy and dry, so I can't use them all the time like I need to sometimes
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Where do you shop for you tampons to get the best price and deal!?
Taylor B.
Indianapolis, IN
How do these compare to U by Kotex tampons?
Cam N.
Are these easy to remove?
Ashley S.
College Cor, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where is the best place to get coupons for these?
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where is it best to buy these in bulk?