BY PLAYTEX #21 in Tampons

360° Sport Level Protection. With FlexFit™ Fibers to quickly trap leaks. Protection for Bodies in Motion. Contoured Applicator for comfortable precise placement. 2-Layers of interlocking fibers to protect against leakages. Plastic applicator The absorbencies of all tampon brands have been standardized.  Use this information to compare Playtex absorbencies to other brands.  Select the minimum absorbency needed to control your menstrual flow in order to reduce the risk of getting TSS. Absorbency Rating: see more...

Izzy M.
New York
Review for: Unscented, Regular more...
These are the only ones I use. Im smaller then most and the sport ones seem to be the correct size. As well as I am a gymnast who has practice every single weekday and I need something that will stay and make sure it doesn't end up a mess. These are really helpful and comfortable and easy to put it. Being small is really a plus but I could see if you do have a strong flow that these may not float your boat. But I do love!❤️❤️❤️
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
These are the only tampons I use. They're comfortable, most of the time I don't even realize I'm wearing one. I can't wear the Tampax pearl tampons at all, but I love these! Price point isn't too high and you can usually find coupons.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
I've tried multiple brands of tampons and these are by far my favorite. They are good quality and super absorbent with plenty of protection. They come in unscented and scented versions, I like both of them. They also come with a plastic applicator with a dip/grip for your fingers. The tampon overall is really comfortable!
Abbie Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Unscented, Multipack more...
I have used this brand for awhile now, it's easy to use although the sting can get caught comes then taking out the applicator and also a con is if I use a lot during the first day or two I get itchy and dry, so I can't use them all the time like I need to sometimes
Rachel C.
Leesville
Review for: Unscented, Multipack more...
Being a cheerleader growing up, these are the only kind I use. Now as a 21 year old female I still use Playtex. You can buy them about at any grocery or drugstore. They are cheap and defiantly affordable. I always repurchase these every month and would never switch.
Playtex Sport Tampons Plastic Applicator
Jordan J.
Port Charlotte
I use Playtex sport every month while i'm on my period. I play volleyball so i'm constantly practicing even while i'm on my period, but these eliminate the stress of having an accident, because they absorb no matter what activity you may be doing. I prefer the unscented tampons as well because they provide the same amount of protection without the risk of bacterial growth.
Katelyn A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Unscented, Multipack more...
Being a competitive swimmer, I have tried many tampon brands. This is the one that I have always repurchased. Protects against leaks, easy applicator. I get the unscented but I understand it comes both ways if that's what you prefer. Compared this directly to the Pearl tampon (even when the "super absorbent core and braided end") - there's not contest - the Playtex Sport ones are so much better! Don't fall for the marketing hype. I'm hoping they never discontinue this product.
Amber P.
I have used these numerous times!!! I love that they are unscented since I have had bad reactions to scented ones due to sensitivity. These are very effective and I haven't had any issues with them. I've been very active when using them and was happy that I didn't have any emergencies! Highly recommend!
Heather P.
These are my holy grail! If I need to use another brand because I forgot mine or have to borrow, I'm always disappointed. I have a very heavy flow days two and three so if I don't change frequently the supers will leak. But they are so comfortable so the frequent changes aren't a big deal to me. If you have heavy/normal flow these would be perfect for you! Highly recommend!
Mary C.
These tampons are life! Literally the only tampon brand that I use. The applicator is smooth and comfortable, solid leak protection, and the best thing about these tampons are that they keep the rounded shape. Other tampon brands open like a life raft when they have absorbed fluid making them super uncomfortable to remove. Playtex tampons keep the rounded shape at the base, even when full, making removal comfortable. I will never buy any other tampon brand.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Where do you shop for you tampons to get the best price and deal!?
Taylor B.
Indianapolis, IN
How do these compare to U by Kotex tampons?
Cam N.
Are these easy to remove?
Ashley S.
West College Corner , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where is the best place to get coupons for these?
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where is it best to buy these in bulk?