Playtex Sport Regular Unscented 14ct Tampons uploaded by Aleyah L.

BY PLAYTEX

Playtex Sport with FlexFit fibers - Protection for Bodies in Motion Features 360° Sport Level Protection tampon design to fit your body and its every move for a protective leakage barrier. FlexFit interlocking fibers work quickly to trap leaks. 2-layers of interlocking fibers to protect against leakages. Contoured applicator for comfortable, precise placement 14ct see more...

Mariah L.
They keep me dry for hours. Wouldn’t ever use any other brand! I can buy these anywhere. Used monthly, the only kind I will ever use. Easy, comfortable design. I can do without the scent. I will definitely keep using!
Hailey D.
Saucier , MS
These are my favorite tampons to use! They are comfortable, affordable and long lasting! They keep me dry and comfortable for up to 6 hours and they can be found at any drugstore or grocery store. I am definitely satisfied with this product!
Jessica H.
Huffman, TX
I like this product. It definitely keeps me dry and protected, even when I am doing my Zumba. I would recommend this product to any woman who wants to fell protected when she is doing even her most vigorous sport!
Aleyah L.
These tampons are absolutely amazing !! They are very smooth and they glide right in(: I recommend this product for ladies %100
Haley L.
Only tampons I use during any activities! Not expensive and not made cheap. A great product