BY PLAYTEX #35 in Feminine Products

Jamie G.
Vermilion, OH
Playtex Sport tampons are the only brand I buy! I've been using them for almost ten years and I don't have a single complaint. Easy to use and come in a verity of sizes and quantities. I like to stock up when they go on sale, but regularly aren't too pricey!
Bailey D.
Lexington, KY
Great product! This product is great for consumers that are very active as well as those who are on the go. I believe it has a lot more absorption than similar brands. This brand also provides scented. Overall I would highly recommend this product.
Ericah H.
These are the only tampons I'll ever buy. Occasionally I'll have to borrow one from a friend and I instantly wish I would have brought along mine. They are extremely comfortable, you actually can't really tell they're there. Which is what I need from a product like this. I get mine at my local CVS for around $7. They really make that one awful week a little bit easier. Highly recommend!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
I love these tampons. I don't mind if they are scented or not. These work really well for me and the regular size is best for the middle to the end of my days. I do have to use the super for at least the first day or two because I am a heaviest on thoses days. These are my go to tampons though.
Stephanie P.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't see why these are a sport tampon. I think that the inflated price isn't worth it. It is effective but it's not anymore comfortable than any other regular brand that's out there. I'll stick with regular ones.
Jeannette W.
Lenexa, KS
This is my go to brand.

I work 12 hour shifts as a busy RN. Sometimes I only make it to the restroom a couple times a shift. I'm constantly moving. These are the only tampons that don't leak, and can keep up with how much I run around.
Stacy D.
Lebanon, PA
Playtex Sport are the only tampons I use. They are great for engaging in physical activity during that time of the month. They allow for all types of movement. Being unscented is a good feature for people who are sensitive.
shane c.
I love this brand! I used this brand in my early teens when I was very active. It works well at staying in place and goes in smoothly no matter how much you move.
Darlene M.
This product has been a lifesaver from embarrassing mishaps during those heavy months. I can fully function and feel confident and dry even when I do my workout.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
To date these are the only tampons i have found that truly stop leakage. They are very nice for everyday use as well as physical activity.
Beth L.