Personal CareFeminine Sanitary SuppliesTamponsPlaytex
Sport Multipack with Regular and Super Absorbencies

Playtex Sport Multipack with Regular and Super Absorbencies

Playtex Sport Multipack with Regular and Super Absorbencies

is this good to use?
Did you know they now have a Playtex sport compact, that is 30% smaller, how awesome is that?
Do they have a size for abundant flow?
Start your review of Playtex Sport Multipack with Regular and Super Absorbencies!
Product Highlights
They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheapin reviews
...well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these.in reviews
i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency.in reviews
I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin in reviews
I'm really picky when it comes to trying new tampons but I like the fact that these have an odor shield and that you can't really feel it when you're doing anything.in reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Playtex Sport Multipack with Regular and Super Absorbencies uploaded by Meghan N.
Purchased at: CVS
These are the only tampons that I will use., there is absolutely no contest in my mind. The tip is so comfortable and they Glide so easily. I cannot stand those tampons that do not have the rounded tip. Like why aren't all tampons made to be this comfortable? All women deserve to be comfortable, not just the ones that can afford nice tampons. But these are the absolute best, I highly recommend!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Playtex Sport Multipack with Regular and Super Absorbencies uploaded by stylingwithbrianna M.
I think this product is one of the best brands to use! This is my go to product, I love the sport selection better than others. This is very affordable and gets the job done. I would recommend this product to others!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Playtex Sport Multipack with Regular and Super Absorbencies uploaded by Betty N.
Great tampon. Doesn't leak, even when I am walking the yard. Once got the string snapped, was a pain to get out. String should be better. Still using it, guess it wasn't a big deal. Does not expand to this flower, just absorbs. Can use for 6 hours R. Au revoir.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
I'm not a huge fan of Playtex but I will use them if given to me complementary of the Voxbox. They just aren't strong enough sometimes. I am thankful that I received them in the mail today in my Voxbox though.
Sugar Land, TX
I received Playtex Sport Fresh Balance complimentary from Influenster and I used during my yoga class. I had no worries what so ever. This can also be used at the gym.
Middletown, DE
I received this product complementary from influenster. but even before i was sent it, i have been purchasing them. I play volleyball, which requires a lot of squatting, jumping and diving & i also play basketball and lacrosse. These tampons get the job done for me.. It might be different for older women that have already had children.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Thorndike, MA
These are by far my new favorites! Never a leak and the fresh scent tops it all off!
Hobart, WI
I am big into sports and have found that these are my favorite tampons to use especially when I'm on the go!
Vidor, TX
Playtex Sport is the only brand I buy when it comes to tampons! I have a box in R, S, S+, and Ultra! Never know what kind of visit their will be from ole' Flo. Playtex definitely gets the job done!
Crisfield, MD
I received these in my #GoVoxBox and although I personally don't use tampons I gave them to my co-worker and she likes them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...