BY PLAYTEX

Playtex?? Sport?? Multi-Pack Light/Regular/Super Unscented Plastic Tampons.
360 degrees protection???.
Protection for bodies in motion.
L. 8 light absorbency.
R. 20 regular absorbency.
S. 8 super absorbency.
36 plastic tampons. see more...

amber M.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great!!!! I use these before I was pregnant. Works wonders..............................
Alexis F.
Oak Grove, KY
These are probably on my top3 for tampons they work amazingly and they are a
Must try
Tiffany L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Best ones I can find! They don't leak and that is heaven sent since that always seems to be my problem.
Valirie M.
These are my favorite. Comfortable to wear no matter what I'm doing, and the variety of sizes is great.
Tiffany H.
Love these for the busy times! I couldn't even tell it was there. Will definitely use again and love the variety.
Natster F.
These have been great, better then others. I recommend these but I am interested in learning about organic brands so I dunno how much longer I will be using this brand.
Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
I *was* a fan of these. I'm going to talk about something a little... personal. I noticed the braided string at the end is great for heavy flow and protecting from any spotting, but if you pee and get the string wet it soaks into the tampon and makes you have to change it immediately. Because of this I can't recommend. This is the only brand that does this to me.
Lizzy S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Always use these. Lasts so long. I love the box that has all different kinds because I can't always be sure what exactly I will need.
Sarah J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great product for the active lady. no leaks and comfortable for an activity you find yourself in.
cecilia r.
These are absolutely a must in the summer time especially when its time to hit the beach or water parks! these are great!